What I think about the "We just love this idea" of David Splane

by Gorbatchov 41 Replies latest jw friends

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i just hope we are not the only ones who can see through the garbage that is coming out the wt spokesmens mouth .its pretty clear for all jws to see they really have no excuse they should all be able to see the poison floating in the kool-aid.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The Grand Kingdom of the Watchtower Corporation is powerful indeed.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Reread "Crisis of Conscience" pages 60-100 again, glad David loves the ideas early GB members wanted but were told "No, you are not the faithful and discrete slave, only the President is!" Glad this Organization had men who need it, where else are they going to go? Leave and have no source of income or retirement, either agree or end up scared like many COs without homes who worry what the future will hold for them!

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Give the GB the finger, then turn around, pull down your pants, and show them a big moonie - WE JUST LOVE THIS IDEA.

• cedars
  • BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"After the speaker explained this aspect of Jesus’ prophecy, the audience erupted in sustained applause. Several in attendance later expressed their profound gratitude that Jesus considers them among “his domestics.”

Cut and pasted that from JW.org article on the AGM......Well, that is good to know...I guess

• designs
    designs

Splane is one crazy guy. Well now the oligarchy is set in stone. Thousands more will wake up this year to this 'new light' and leave.

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

"After a closing prayer by Mark Sanderson..." says the video. Why dont they say he is a GB member?

• cedars
    cedars

Nostromo

"After a closing prayer by Mark Sanderson..." says the video. Why dont they say he is a GB member?

Yes, I wondered about that. They are certainly dragging their feet with the official announcement of his appointment. That said, it's hard to imagine why they would make a big deal about him saying the final prayer if there wasn't some announcement pending.

Cedars

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Fink, I think that Fred Franz turned down a Rhodes Scholarship to serve Jehovah.....a watcher

Franz was offered an entrance exam..

He declined..

No one will ever know if Franz would have been accepted..

........................  mutley-ani1.gif ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit