Anyone Gluten Intolerant?

by jemba 31 Replies latest jw friends

• jemba
    jemba

I recently found myself on a Gluten free diet and have never felt better, finally my health problems are solved, pity all those prayers to Jeehooha didnt help me when I needed it.

Now I am finding myself occasionally accidently 'Glutened' and remember how crap I felt before. Just another wonderful discovery Ive made since getting out of the borg.

How have you found being on a Gluten Free diet and being Gluten intolerant?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

I dont like gluttons, does that count?

• elderelite
    elderelite

I have a family member who is glutten intolorant... I understand its very common and many people may be intolorant and not even know it

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think my sister is. Jayhoober isn't helping her, much.

S

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

About 20 yrs ago I was having alot of acid reflux and then one day I realized that gluten was causing the problem and it absolutely went away as soon as I removed gluten from my diet. These days there's alot of tasty alternatives gluten free raviolis and stuff like that. it is more expensive but that's the way it is. recently we did our dna on 23 and me and the report showed that I had a very high possiblity of celiac disease if i had known that when i was younger i could have saved myself some digestion problems.

• hoser
    hoser

I don't like gluttons either. They have a get out of jail free card when it comes to the disfellowshipping policy.

• jemba
    jemba

WMF yeah gluttony is bad, looks like youre on the wrong post dude. lol

Its amazing that leaving out this common yet potentially toxic product has such wonderful results for so many people.

If I was still in the mind fog depression from being in the org I never would have made this discovery.

Apparently 40% of people have some sensitivity to gluten.

• jemba
    jemba

Yeah I must be both Gluten and Glutton intolerant, Gluttony of the society taking the poor dubs cash, time and mental freedom.

• tiki
    tiki

i have a close friend with celiac - and neighbors who live on a gluten free diet due to auto-immune issues - plus their youngest son has Asperger's and a gluten free diet really helps with kids on the autism spectrum.

every now and then i go on a gluten free diet - but it is difficult when pizza and pasta are your mainstays.

and YES - i remember one elder who was so obese he had to use an electric chair. another brother (an ex-elder) made waves about it, and that it made him nauseous to see this guy up there as a spiritual icon.. complaint summarily dismissed..

• jemba
    jemba

Ha, ha, all elders should have an 'electric chair'. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit