Watchtower Real Estate Fire Sale = Comfort for the Jews?

by Calebs Airplane 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

@Scott77: Well, the thread I linked to is from 2003 and the Hall had already been sold by then, but I know we met there at least as late as 1999. So that kind of narrows down the year. Soledad wrote that the sale was for $2M. I can't remember the rationale behind the sale. But as you'll recall if you've been there, you had to travel over the mountains to get there (from some directions, at least), which was beautifully scenic, but dangerous in the winter. The Newburgh Assembly Hall was built to replace it. Not sure what the Hasidim did with the Monroe Hall... considering the state of their nearby neighborhood, I'd rather see them knock the Hall down than make a similar mess of it.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Interesting. So not only has the Watchtower carried out its mind control sessions in Masonic Lodges, it has also carried them out in synagogues. This gets better and better!

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

NO Stonecutters… I know of at least 2 Jewish Synagogues in New York City that were sold to the Watchtower in the 70’s… For example, go to Street Level on Google Maps and check out this Jewish Synagogue which is currently a Kingdom Hall / Assembly Hall (you’ll notice the inconspicuous sign just to the right of the Synagogue). I can't confirm this, but I was told that these synagogues were sold to the WT for pennies on the dollar.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Very interesting, Calebs. Thanks.

• stapler99
    stapler99

It's probably just reflective of the amount of real estate companies owned or run by Jews in New York.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Partially, stapler, but there is plenty of evidence of Zionist collusion with Russell and the early Watchtower. Then there is the speculation that Russell himself was Jewish. When the exiled Marranos (crypto-Jews) from Spain came to England, the Roesels (variant spellings) became prominent after plundering the Church's wealth under Henry VIII. English Reformation families like the Roesels were also heavily involved in England's new religion at the time: Freemasonry, thanks to cultural saboteurs like John Dee.

If Charles Taze Russell was a crypto-Jew, was his Watchtower creation his own way—and the B'nai Brith's—of usurping Catholic hegemony in America?

• prologos
    prologos

HONEYBUCKET, : GOING INTO PROTECTIVE CASTLE WAS JUST MY PERSONAL THOUGHT AFTER REMEMBERING TO HAVE SEEN THE BROTHERS BEING EMBARRASED BY EMOTIONAL "APOSTATE" PROTESTERS ON COLUMBIA HEIGHTS, BROOKLYN NY.

MAY BE THE JEWISH COMMUNITY TRUSTS THAT REV.11:18 HOLDS, AND THAT JEHOVAH WILL NOT ALLOW MANHATTAN TO BE THE PRIME TARGET OF MAD (MUTUAL ASSURED DESTRUCTION).

THAT TEXT BY THE WAY, WAS MY REASON TO "TAKE THE TRUTH", AND RE-INVENT "SERVICE" FOR MYSELF (EVERYBODY HAS TO HEAR THIS) BEFORE EVEN BEING TOLD: "BY THE WAY: WE GO DTD.". BLESSINGS TO ALL.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Stapler99 said: It's probably just reflective of the amount of real estate companies owned or run by Jews in New York.

True. But there are also many other large ethnic groups buying up chunks of commercial real estate in the NYC area, most notably and recently, the Chinese... So why is the Watchtower hell bent on only selling to the Jews? And why sell at the worst possible time for real estate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit