Watchtower Real Estate Fire Sale = Comfort for the Jews?

by Calebs Airplane 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Interesting, Caleb. Watchtower property is finally returning to its rightful owners.

• apostatethunder
    apostatethunder

Interesting development!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There are large Jewish operating real estate holding and development companies in New York, doesn't mean a thing really.

A matter of fact I would be surprised if there wouldn't be any these companies bidding on the WTS. properties.

If the WTS, had kept these properties up over the years that would help in attracting investors.

Being that real estate in New York is highly prized and valued as an investment, the potential profit toward these properties

when their values increases will be huge. I hear most of them are going to be turned into residential strata properties. $$$

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Caleb, I would argue that most of the Zionist-created Christian heretical movements are coming to an end. Even TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) is plagued with scandals. John Hagee is the only real moneymaker right now. Dispensationalism as a belief is dwindling, though.

Private jets, 13 mansions and a $100,000 mobile home just for the dogs: Televangelists 'defrauded tens of million of dollars from Christian network' http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119493/Private-jets-13-mansions-100-000-mobile-home-just-dogs-Televangelists-defrauded-tens-million-dollars-Christian-network.html Never heard about this in the U.S. media unfortunately. Ironic that the mainstream media has no qualms about ridiculing Christian beliefs, but when it comes to exposing fraud and corruption in the Zionist-backed Christian organizations, the issues are swept under the rug.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Watchtower property is finally returning to its rightful owners.

WTF? The Jews are the rightful owners of Brooklyn?

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

arent their conscience bothered by making a profit from another religious institution? Witness cant go to the salvation army or church garage sales. So its OK for them to take the "babylon the great"?

• prologos
    prologos

Having seen the jewish people being forced to wear the yellow star (a place to aim at), it is natural that they would like to huddle for safety, a short walk to the trading floor. The real storey is the GB going into the wilds, surrounded by lakes and swamps so as to exclude unwelcome visitors bearing grudges if not pitchforks. Me, being scared of bombs, would have gone out of ground zero into the boondocks not later than 1948. also, as succesfully tested in october, you can do your business on the internet, hidden somewhere, surrounded by a moat. beabeoren!blessings

• Honeybucket
    Honeybucket

@prologos- I think the're going to ride this out and start making

a. WT society has little man syndrome and will try to build their own vatican city

or b. preparing to make ALL jehovahs witnesses consider moving thiere and build up their own little nation

ps. I think everything is a conspiracy theory and im cynical, so this is probably far fetched

LOL

• Scott77
    Scott77

Not sure where this is going, but I'll add that the Monroe, NY assembly hall was sold to the nearby Hasidic community several years back:
    Apognophos

When was that sold? for how much? Why was it sold? I did not know that. Seems like they are running out of cash.

Scott77

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

As a pre-teen, I attended a few Circuit Assemblies at this Jewish Synagogue sold to the WT in 70's . So I guess the Rothschild family Jewish community and the Watchtower have a long-standing business partnership.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit