Do you call your father by his legal name? Should we for God?

by trujw 54 Replies latest watchtower bible

• trujw
    trujw

Jw's make much of calling God Jehovah as if somehow this makes them better than us. Do we call our mother's by their legal name? If you do or do not does that make the other less a son or daughter of God?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I call my mother by her given name when in a crowd. Makes no sense to call out "Mother!" with a whole bunch of people around.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

my culture is fond of nicknames so I never refered to my parents as Mom and Dad

• trujw
    trujw

That is the point nickname, mom, dad, legal name, Lord, God, Yahweh, I am, Father, Abba whatever how can they JW's corner the market on what one can call God to be accepted by him.

• trujw
    trujw

BTW Jehovah is a guess that is god's proper name in english. Its like if my name is John but they didn't have all the letters and Jw's call me Jhona. Is that really respectfull? I would say no dumbass that is not my name. Get it right. At least we know Lord is right and God

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

how have they cornered the market? They make up less than 1% of the world

• trujw
    trujw

OOOOOOh. Wha happened to your brain. In that they are the only true religion because they only use gods true name Jehovah. Am I on the X-Mormon blog or is this JWN?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

dunno what your point is sport but good luck

• trujw
    trujw

My point is that Jw's think that just because they say Jehovah alot they are his chosen people. I would like to debate if you feel different but please give me something to go on

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

debate what? this thread doesn't make any sense

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit