For What It's Worth...

by jeremiah18:5-10 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Jeremiah, a thoughtful post!!!

I wish that I was taken more seriously too.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

It's been three and a half yrs since we left the organization and the initial trauma is over and now I find the site relaxing and entertaining. The site is here for all and we get what we need from it.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks for your contributions Jer, even if sometimes it is restricted by circumstances to just reading, at least we know that our posts are being read, even if some of mine make you scratch your head ! I must stop posting when I'm elephant's trunk as our Cockerney friends say !

I think many long time posters have earned respect, it may not be total, we are not necessarily in thrall to their every opinion, but they deserve a listening ear , and a polite response.

I think you will find the only ones to get short shrift here are blatant Trolls, and arrogant, opinionated bastards like me ! LOL

You, and those like you, are most welcome, in fact the posters who only contribute from time to time, for whatever reason, seem always to add to the worth of this site, and to blow in a breath of fresh air.

Welcome to Bugger510 too, I don't know what 510 is, but I say bugger it too !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"I wish that I was taken more seriously too."

well, sometimes it's ard to take a little red dot seriously. It's just so gosh durn cute.

• minimus
    minimus

awwww, you know I luv u2!

• undercover
    undercover

eh, I've been here for years and no one holds me in high regard. Don't worry about it. Just jump in, say your bit, piss people off from time to time and you'll fit right in.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did you know that was your 14,000th post (even 14,000), Undercover?

• undercover
    undercover

Good catch, James... Now - you must hold me in high regard bwahahahahaha

• james_woods
    james_woods

I place you upon the 14,000 pedastal, Undercover - as I am at a lowly 13,880.

• minimus
    minimus

amateurs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit