For What It's Worth...

by jeremiah18:5-10 22 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

amateurs

Yea, but I gotta cooler looking avatar than you do... nyahhh

as I am at a lowly 13,880.

Give it a coupla weeks, what with your wibbling and all...

• whathappened
    whathappened

You stated very eloquently what I have been thinking.

I don't know where I would be without this site. I needed so much emotional support when I chose to leave the Watchtower Society.

Some on this site are quick to take offense and seem to enjoy attacking others. I wish it would stop. Also, I have to acknowlege that being a 58 year old sweet natured grannie, I may take offense more easily than others. Sometimes no offense is intended on the poster's part, but offense was taken.

I appreciate all posters rights to say what's on their minds, but a little bit more civility from some posters would be a nice touch.

• jeremiah18:5-10
    jeremiah18:5-10

I appreciate the thoughtful replies posted. Its comforting to know that my contributions, albeit limited, will be and are appreciated. The longer I'm a member and the more I read on this site, the more I understand the dynamics involved. I'm especially drawn to the posters that carry themselves with humility and don't seem to take themselves so seriously as to presume they know all and are the complete authority on Bible chronology, prophecy, WT history, and JW theology.

With that being said many posters really intrigue me with their thoughts, research, and findings. I find myself excited to visit the site daily and scroll through Active Topics looking for the latest "scoop" or erroneous teachings and doctrines of the WT exposed.

Thanks again to all members for your contributions.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit