Who Run's JWFacts?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Thank's for the new word "eisegesis", while reading your article on Jesus Christ's mediatorship between mankind and the annointed (now Governing Body) 144,000.

You content is very good as you present your case with valuable insights without attacking Witnesses as "Morons, Idiots, Cult" or like some other agencies do! Cheerio!

• 00DAD
    00DAD

jwfacts does.

He's awesome. Yes he is.

My wife and I had a beer with him just this last summer at Bubba Gumps in SaMo.

Them's the facts, just the facts!

• PrincessPeachz
    PrincessPeachz

He is awesome yes, he's an old family friend and we catch up sporadically :)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

to jdubs the devil does LOL

• cantleave
    cantleave

Paul Grundy!

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

He is the best!!!

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for the comments. I live in Sydney and details about my life are at Paul Grundy.

I have met a large number of exJWs over the years and been impressed with what nice and interesting group of people they have been. It has been a great pleasure spending time with both 00DAD and PrincessPeachez and both are very intelligent people.

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

Thanks for the encouraging story Paul... I know what you feel... I am about the same age as you (though married with children at this moment) and I am now in fade mode. I had a meeting recently but the elders here are somewhat more discreet as they are in other countries. A juidical meeting may occur in the near future for me though. If it comes I will be ready for it since I already feel like an outward person towards the JW community.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

I love, love, love JW Facts. Thank you so much, Paul!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

And he's Australian!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit