Who Run's JWFacts?

by ÁrbolesdeArabia 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

aaah. how I wish I could come to australia one day. And meet JWFacts in person. He's the bomb.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

JWFacts.com has helped me , and I believe thousands of others, to see clearly the JW doctrinal error, and also to be able to argue it clearly !

Thank you Mr Grundy Sir !

If I am ever in Oz I shall buy you a beer , or perhaps 144,000 !

• brokethechain
    brokethechain

JW facts rocks!

I love how objective it is.

During my initial period of doubts, I believe that if I had stumbled across an ex-jw site that was aggressive against the WT, the GB or even about the bible or god, it would have taken me way, way longer to leave the org. Instead, jwfacts presents facts in a matter of fact way, it addressed every doubt I had ever had about the org.

I was able to move on to the next stage at a later time to then tackle my doubts about the bible.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If anyone is ever in Sydney I am definitely available for a beer.

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i will take you up on that, just don't know when i will be in sydneynext, anyways there is always a cold beer waiting for you in Brisbane

• sizemik
    sizemik
    If anyone is ever in Sydney I am definitely available for a beer.

I'm looking forward to taking you up on that . . . it's not much more to fly accross the ditch than flying from Melbourne.

I'd also like to catch up with Mr Monroe (an old buddy), finallysomepride, Broken Promises, Aussie Oz and Azazel (and maybe one or two more).

Deep down I love diggers . . . call it the ANZAC connection.

And yeah . . . love the site Paul . . . spent whole weeks in it. Facts are all we need . . . most of us know what to do with them.

• ÁrbolesdeArabia
    ÁrbolesdeArabia

Paul your site is beyond wonderful!

I found the old letter to the UK Guardian and compared it to the Watchtower's spin on their United Nations connection, do they ever accept responsiblity for their errors?

The blame alway's falls on the mythical "a few zealous followers" for everything (1914, 1925, 1975), the strangest blame I read was their assumption Jesus Christ was angry they left out information from Rutherford's (Fred Franz's work?) of one of their "Finished Mystery Volumes". dealing with the imprisonment of the Drinking Judge and his bar-maids.

We can't call them the Borg, it's wrong because the collective worked for the "whole", Star Trek's whole took responsiblity for their drones actions. Not the case with the Watchtower, fast to deny any responsiblity for their leadership, shit is thrown on their drone bees! In Nature, the Drone bees don't have much a life either, first to starve, fight and die while the Queen of the Hive run's and hides to another location (Patterson Farms). With Star Trek's Borg, they developed quickly to the attacks launched against them, this data was shared with the drones that enabled them to develop a resistance against weapons used against the Borg. No sharing takes place with the drones at WT HeadQ, drones easily replaced! I hope this make's sense to Trekkies!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit