Anti-JW billboard going up in Texas

by sunny23 70 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Simon
    Simon

What happened to this - did this ever actually happen?

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    I was thinking about this as well.
  • umbertoecho
    umbertoecho

I have struggled for nearly thirty years to put a pedophile onto some sort of data base. There isn't one that I am aware of in Australia. By this I mean there isn't one that can be accessed by the public as it can be in America.

My two daughters were sexually molested when very young. The instant that I found out, I threw him out. I took the children to hospital in the morning and then pressed charges the same day. He was arrested and found guilty. Nothing can describe the guilt and horror of finding out that this really "nice" man could get away with it.

After all this time, my daughter is due to receive compensation ( the other already has)

I found this out last week, but didn't want to say anything until I was sure. Now, with money having to be paid out, I hope this puts a great big red flag beside this b)&(&rds name. Money usually has a way of doing that, especially government money.

We had our lives wrecked by this man. My life was already damaged by my father; a good standing JW who had a nice JW funeral.

Each of the 1,433 suspects has been put into a major crime database, which is cross referenced to ensure that no inquires are being duplicated and to identify suspects whose offending crossed borders. So far 30 individuals have been identified in one or more of the investigations.

This serves two purposes as far as I can see. 1 The need to "not' duplicate cases.

2 The fact that they are on data bases. It is a good excuse to put them there without appearing vindictive.

There are no data bases to my knowledge, in Australia. At least not ones that go back to the eighties or seventies.......or further.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    TEXAS ! ! ! TEXAS ! ! ! ! COME IN. COME IN.....CAN Y'ALL HEAR US ?????
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    I'm pretty sure I read it was suppose to go up July 15 ?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    I will be photographing it once it goes up.
  • steve2
    steve2
    Looks like it never went up which is probably not a bad thing.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    What part of July 15 do people not understand?
  • steve2
    steve2
    Good question cappytan. In my haste I read it as June 15. My bad!
  • skepticSam
    skepticSam

If anyone thinks this method of media is not working, your totally wrong(Not saying anyone here is thinking this!) because it is! They had a blowout Quarter because Outdoor Advertising Revenues grew very nicely year-over year, if you want a message put out in the view of Pubic Opinion, these Bill Boards will pose a threat to the Watchtower and other Cults too!

http://www.lamar.com/

Lamar Advertising Co (NASDAQ:LAMR) first paid dividend in 2007. They have a dividend yield of 8.20 %. The stock has gained +6.26%, reaching at $ 59.20 after hovering between $ 59.00 – 59.49

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit