How would you feel about this and would you steps to change the situation

by troubled mind 30 Replies latest jw friends

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Just an update on my surgery : Everything went better than I could have imagined ! The staff was excellent . I was so nervous ,but they were so understanding and supportive that It made this the easiest surgery I have ever had . There was no run in with the JW tech which was a relief, and everyone else could not have been nicer .

I had a torn meniscus in my knee, and had arthoscopic surgery to remove the torn piece . I had been in pain for over four months with this, and was to the point of tears most days from the pain . After surgery I was able to walk out of the hospital after only a couple of hours of recovery .Only two days of pain pills ,and by 48 hrs was feeling pretty much pain free . The knee is a little swollen still ,and I can not bend it completely , but I am doing physical therapy and hope to have full motion in a few weeks .

If you are suffering from this kind of pain ,please do not put off surgery out of fear .I wish I had done this months ago ! I have two tiny incisions with a total of four stitches absolutely no bruising and only some swelling . I have been good to keep it elevated and LOTS of ice on it to reduce the swelling .

Thanks for the well wishes ..

P.S. The staff was entertained by me in recovery ...evidently when I awoke from the Anethstisia I sang to everyone and told them how much I love them ..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit