Tell me if this is a stupid idea.

by DATA-DOG 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Reality vs Delusion
    Reality vs Delusion

Anything you say will be forgotten in 5 minutes & all they will recall is that you are an apostate or mentally ill.

You have to remember that you are not dealing with sane people. It doesn’t matter what is real or what makes sense. They will never play by the rules that a reasonable person would follow.

Basically, decide what you want and only work towards that goal. If you want personal attention, go for it & play the game. If you want them to understand anything real, you are wasting your time. If you just want out of the org, just leave without doing anything that will cause you needless stress. If you want to keep peace in your family, continue the quiet fade.

Dont harm yourself by giving them ANY perceived power over you.

• happy@last
    happy@last

If you voice your concerns to an elder, it won't automatically mean a JC, he may just try to 'readjust' you, only if you were speaking to others in the cong could it become a JC matter, and at that point they will make out to everyone that you are in the wrong and they still have it right

• ruderedhead
    ruderedhead

Please don't do it. It will blow up in your face. Please take some of the excellent suggestions you have been given here and use them. You will have a far better chance of waking up your wife and other loved ones if you are slow, calculated and well armed with information.

Kind of sounds like you are getting sick of playing their game. Can't blame you for that. Just continue to use this forum to vent while you slowly fade and work on your wife. You are much more likely to get the results that you want! You deserve that much!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what if I purposely work with an Elder and talk all day about how I cannot Scripturally accept the FDS.....

And that's when the blinders go up

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

I like sir82 's idea. Mind games to counter mind games.

If you get dfed it might be hard to stomach coming crawling back to the JC and give the loyalty oath.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.......................... ... OUTLAW

• 00DAD
    00DAD

DD, I feel your pain and frustration. Unfortunately you're under the mistaken notion that, inspite of all the JW rhetoric promoting "accurate knowledge", it really is irrelevant.

The only, and I mean THE ONLY, thing that matters it this: Listen, Obey and Be Blessed.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Throwing yourself at a brick wall would be much more fun

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Ya know, these plans to tell someone that thier religion is a bold faced lie goes no where. In fact, if anything, it mimmicks the assembly parts where two persons meet in a park and one is a JW and starts a study. It's just not going to happen

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Throwing yourself at a brick wall would be much more fun

... or going to McDonalds and super-gluing your hanging parts to a toilet seat.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit