Tell me if this is a stupid idea.

by DATA-DOG 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

a lot of people already know about the annual meeting, it's spread. So the elders will say well actually there has been new light, the slave is only since 1918, and it's only the brothers of the governing body. So that plan won't work. And I see it's too late, as it's sunday, so did you do it? lol

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Glad you aborted your mission.

I have a number of letters in a drawer that I wrote in th early days of my "awakening". Sometimes I have these imaginary dialogues between me and some elder. Then I get back to reality and do nothing. Why? because as most have said it accomplishes nothing with these people. You might as well tell it to the door.

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

Gonna have to agree with the others and say it is a bad idea. As regards keeping family or having them wake up, this will only serve to strengthen their faith becaue the elders will be sure to have a nice talking to them.

• Pterist
    Pterist

Good idea Data-Dog, however If it has not already been stated, based on the Scottish court case in 1954 when the WBTS was found guilty of propagating false prophesy, it was exposed that the r & f are expected to obey the current "understanding" as truth. To the Watchtower society we only exist to them from the shoulders down, NOT from the shoulders up !

Shalom friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit