Who (not what) is your guilty pleasure? (Controversial favorites)

by Terry 79 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I just want him to read the dictionary to me in that smexy schlurry voice.

Yes, I can relate.

• myelaine
    myelaine

I collect vintage perfume...I have hundreds of bottles.

• Terry
    Terry

TEC confesses: Kurt Russel... God save me (represents steaming, not coffee, lol)

Oh Tammy, you hussy!

Myelaine says: I collect vintage perfume...I have hundreds of bottles

I hope you keep your window open!

• myelaine
    myelaine

no...it reeks here

Chairman Kaga of the original "Iron Chef" TV show. His flamboyant outfits and taste for ultra rich cuisine set the standard!

• myelaine
    myelaine

I was just informed that the beautiful Judith Muller has just passed away. Judith created vintage perfumes that were reminiscent of scents named in the bible. Her most famous perfume was called Bat Sheba; there were two distinct scents so named. One perfume was an exotic oriental and one was a woody modern (which was my favorite) In this same vein she created perfumes named Sharon, Judith and Shalom. Judith lived in Haifa Israel and will be sadly missed by all who knew her.

• Terry
    Terry

Chairman Kaga of the original "Iron Chef" TV show. His flamboyant outfits and taste for ultra rich cuisine set the standard!

Is he recycling Michael Jackson's old wardrobe?

• perfect1
    perfect1

Seriously you guys- your guilty pleasure are hillary clinton, MLK and Micheael Moore and Sinead OConnor and Juliette Binoche- AM I THE ONLY SLEAZEBALL HERE!

• perfect1
    perfect1

This movie was more sad than steamy, but if you are a fan you might like it.

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Jane fonda

michael moore

Cher

Kurt Russell as snake Plissken

Liza Minnelli

Viggo Mortenson as Aragorn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit