Who (not what) is your guilty pleasure? (Controversial favorites)

by Terry 79 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    No surprise, but I love all of your 'guilty pleasures'. :)))

Cool, Tal. Very cool indeed.

Sinead O'Conner

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

Talesin, that is a smexy pic of Alan! Have you ever seen the music video where he does the tango? Makes me weak in the knees.

• Terry
    Terry

Terry,

This is beneath you. No convictions at 60+ ?

Ann Coulter and Bill Maher?

What is your yardstick? substance or personality fetish?

"Good ole' boy who kept low to the ground. All-around asshole."

Okay.

Ha ha ha...calm down, now--don't get too excited. I love INTERESTING people who are passionate. We all are dead wrong now and then. Some of us longer than others. I like minds that crackle with electrical activity:)

The least interesting thing to me is a person's "convictions". Once you lock on to something absolute you lose all perspective and ability to see around the big hot dump steaming in your brain:)

• designs
    designs

actress Juliette Binoche

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Chocolate

• tec
    tec

Roseanne, yes.

Alan Rickman, oh yes.

Kurt Russel... God save me (represents steaming, not coffee, lol)

And... Jacob Black. (I know, he's fictional, but the actual actor is just a kid)

Peace,

tammy

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

All South Park characters-NOT real but funny as hell!

John Stewart and Steve Colbert

Jerry Springer

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I never knew that Alan R was controversial. All I know is the man is one charismatic, drop dead handsome and sexy man.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

FlyingHighNow, all I know is that I've been madly in love with him since I was 9 years old and saw "Sense & Sensibility" and "Robin Hood". I just want him to read the dictionary to me in that smexy schlurry voice. But my friends look at me like I'm crazy whenever I say he's my lifelong crush.

• tec
    tec

Oops. I was thinking more along the lines of simply guilty pleasures; not controversial ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit