Hey, I'm new here

by Disposable Hero 32 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((WELCOME)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

HINDSIGHT IS 20/20
    PROCRASTINATION IS THE THIEF OF TIME!!

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

A BIG WARM WELCOME TO YOU.

• zanex
    zanex

welcome...it doesnt get much better than this...Zert@#$! sorry..still sortin my mental stuff out..them damn years of jw done messed me up good! lol..welcome..

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

My Hero,

You do research? You are going to write to the society? Well, welcome aboard we all should have some fun. Happy reading and writing. There are a lot of nice folks here and I hope you like this place as much as I do. It's cheap therapy, but it works.

SUSCARRA

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

HI and welcome, Hero. Did you save any of the research you did at KHs? If so, maybe you could share some with us. I have some older books, but not a lot.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• lv4fer
    lv4fer

HELLO! Welcome. God bless!

• cellomould
    cellomould

Hey Disposable Hero,
    Welcome!

I take it you are a fan of Metallica?

If so, an even bigger WELCOME!
    hehe hehehe hehehehe hehe

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Xena
    Xena

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Hi Hero...I'd like to extend a LAUREL, and HEARTY handshake to you. WELCOME TO THE BOARD. Enjoy your participation here, as we will enjoy your contributions.

Boozy

p.s. XENA, if you can squeeze in a coupla more letters BEFORE that "X",("S" & "E" come to mind) you are gonna drive us crazy...LOL

• LB
    LB

Welcome Hero, you write letters to the society and all I do is post fluff. Guess it takes all kinds. Glad you logged on.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit