Star Wars Episode VII

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 71 Replies latest jw friends

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Don't be so sure Disney couldn't screw this up. They could make an animated comedy with Mickey as the star:

...or imagine Stormtroopers with those mouse ears.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Uh-oh. Lucas says he has 'story treatments' for Episodes VII, VIII, IX.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YyqlTi7lkhY

I think they ought to just throw all these pre-conceived ideas out and bring in a fresh team. If this Kathleen Kennedy lady is just a front for Lucas, then we could be in trouble. All in all, even with Lucas involved, I'll take it. Whatever product they bring to the big screen ought to be a world of difference from those awful Clone Wars cartoons that just never seem to die. When they muddle the storyline behind Anakin's and Obi-Wan's friendship, I find myself uninterested in watching them fighting the same war you already know the outcome of in animation.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Wow, and maybe theyll buy my thumb wars franchise too

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

DaCheech,

Touch your tongue to mine to make it official! LOL!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

On the way out,

OMG!! The face of Evil... If anyone can ruin something it's Disney. That is scary.

• Satanus
    Satanus

OTWO

The last ones looks like a southpark version.

S

• elderelite
    elderelite

Sadly i agree with otwo... Disney could muck it up

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

Revenge of spurlock too

• sd-7
    sd-7

No, I think Disney could really breathe some excitement into this franchise, with the right people involved. And I actually do like 'The Clone Wars', personally. I think it is sort of repetitive and more of a serial than something that seems like it is heading for a conclusion, which has become problematic, but otherwise it's a great show, well-written and pretty good voice acting.

A New Hope, indeed...

--sd-7

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Look, at least two things killed Star Wars. Lucas' abominable writing, and his ridiculous overuse of special effects (which contributed to the bad acting...no sets...limited interaction between characters, etc.). Oh and his terrible direction: 'Plinkett' makes the good point that when it is a special fx scene, there is a dizzying use of weird camera angles and movement, but when it is a dialogue scene, the camera work is as dull as can be. The best Star Wars movie of the bunch, ESB, had a different director and a different head writer. If Lucas serves as the screenwriter or has creative control over the script, I won't have high expectations of the result.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit