Star Wars Episode VII

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 71 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

It's happening!

¡Disney compra Lucasfilm y fija 2015 para el estreno de 'Star Wars: Episode VII'!

http://www.elseptimoarte.net/bombazo-disney-compra-lucasfilm-y-fija-2015-para-el-estreno-de--star-wars-episode-vii--15973.html

Here it is in Forbes:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/carolpinchefsky/2012/10/30/lucas-gives-up-star-wars-to-disney-episode-vii-to-be-released-in-2015/

Two things: Lucas is finally out of the way, but I can think of a thousand ways Disney can screw this up.

• elderelite
    elderelite

My heart just skipped a beat..... Hasnt started back yet.... Please please please let this be true

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

"but I can think of a thousand ways Disney can screw this up"

By default, it will be better than The Phantom Menace. So, theoretically, it could only become the 2nd worst movie if things go horribly wrong, right?

• cedars
    cedars

I can't imagine any future director/writer screwing up this franchise any more than Lucas has been allowed to.

I'm really looking forward to what might happen with him out of the way. I hope they ditch the sterile, squeeky clean CGI and bring back the gritty, swashbuckling action with a dash of humor.

Cedars

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I've seen it over several news sources. Episode VII in 2015, with more sequels to follow. It's happening. George Lucas finally did what was good for him and the fans and cashed out.

And yes, nothing could ever be worse than the Phantom Menace. If they get Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, and Mark Hamill back in Episode VII for cameos and maybe more, it's already golden.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

Hooray!!!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Phantom Menace was bad; Attack of the Clones was a dozen times worse.

Watch RedLetterMedia's reviews.....they are way more entertaining than the movies themselves.

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

By default, it will be better than The Phantom Menace. So, theoretically, it could only become the 2nd worst movie if things go horribly wrong, right?

but at least ep 1 had that really good lightsabeer duel. sure the background and emotion wasn't as good as empire strikes back, but i can't imagine disney slicing someone in half properly

• baltar447
    baltar447

I think this could be great. Can you imagine? Getting del Toro or Nolan or Jackson to direct the next Star Wars film??

• Christ Alone
    Christ Alone

Wow...I'm so excited! Mainly I'm excited for EE!!! I can only imagine what he is doing to celebrate. Maybe something with a "lightsaber"? Oops...did I say that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit