Star Wars Episode VII

by Las Malvinas son Argentinas 71 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

That was a weird copy paste glitch... Edited to reflect what i really wanted to say ;)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    I was kind of wondering....why not do a reboot? They did that with Batman and Spiderman. Schumacher ruined the Batman series with the awful Batman Forever and Batman and Robin; a reboot wiped the slate clean.

Sort of reimagined, like say Battlestar Galactica?

It's not a bad idea. Actually I really like it. I've always thought there was more story that didn't get told in the Ep. 4-6. And barely enough story for 2 films in Ep. 1-3. If you reboot you don't have to limit yourself to a trilogy.

Still even if it's better written and acted nothing will compare to the original Star Wars. It captured the entire country's attention. It was fresh and brand new. I used to stand in line for 2 hours just to buy a ticket, then go to another line to stand for 2 hours to see the film.

The only problem I see with a reboot is to tell the story right, you've got to start at the beginning. I'm not that eager to revisit Phantom Menace again, even if it's done right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit