How is creationism DISPROVED?

by sabastious 376 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab - Higgs particles are of no relevance to this discussion at all. You are not a physicist stop pretending otherwise.

If I was one you'd just say I was waxing poetic. Win win for you! What a coincidence!

-Sab

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Creation CANNOT be DISPROVED. It proves a CREATOR. Maintainer, sustainer. In the alternation of night and day is a sign for people who think, contemplate.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is money to be made in the destruction of the idea of God.

Scientists aren't focused about debunking god, organized religion takes care of that on its own

Concerning the newly found Higgs Bosun ....

I think that wasn't the implied intension, more like we found something that we don't completely and fully understand

therefore lets describe it as a miraculous element, yet to be clearly defined

• cofty
    cofty
    Creation...proves a CREATOR - insearchoftruth4

Keep searching.

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing
    If this "Dr Who" entity actually exists we might first conclude that He is evil. We shouldn't merely stop at this and call it a day. If God IS evil and we have superior morals then we should be waging war with God. However during that war we might understand that first off: it's not possible to destroy God and second: that God is actually good and works in our ultimate interests. This type of thinking can sometimes put atheists into cognitive dissonance because they have filled their minds with anti-God propaganda and also preach it creating the possibility for shame. Now they have to machette through those if they ever come across actual evidence pointing to a God of Righteousness.

My brain has turned to mush. If your arguments have ever convinced anyone, please feel free to post their testimonies. You win on account of default. I do not wish to entertain this discussion any longer.

It was not an ad hominem.

I will repeat again, "where did you find in my responses 'religious fervor'?"

• sabastious
    sabastious

This thread really makes it look like many are hiding behind their own educational degrees or that of another prominent educated opinion. The way I look at it is this. If you cannot convince all illiterates in a third world country that there was no intelligence present before and during the Big Bang you don't really have the right to shove that information down their thoats. But even then you still have the responsibility to avail your world bettering technology to them, because it's the RIGHT THING TO DO. While you provide this technology you should consider what they have to say as if it were being presented to you by an educated elite. Because they DO know things you don't, it's plainly obvious. This denial needs to go, imo, it's hindering human progression and perpetuating human suffering.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I will repeat again, "where did you find in my responses 'religious fervor'?"

I said that God is wrongly percieved to be evil to the point where people actually WRONGLY wage war against Him. Human antiquity shows that He, if he exists, has always allowed this possibly because in that process repentance can still take place. The fact that you want to talk about your misconceived ad hominem is telling. Calling you religious is a far cry from you saying I should never win an argument. WHICH IS AN AD HOMINEM. lol.

I do not wish to entertain this discussion any longer.

Then stop asking questions about it and starting it up again.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

If you cannot convince all illiterates in a third world country that there was no intelligence present before and during the Big Bang .... - Sab

Once again Sab this has nothing to do with creationism.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Woahhhhh..... Are you not all finding this super boring and a total waste of adenosine triphosphate?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Sab you are young and a nice guy to boot but you have much to learn grasshopper.

Leave your mind open to all information that you acquire over the years to follow, you might eventually one day realize

that this information that your presently receiving was actually the truth or at least closer to the tangible truth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit