any ex witness from maryland ?

by unstopableravens 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Sulla
    Sulla

Ah, but Frederick was good country people.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Sulla: it was not free of conflict, just saying that I met some really good people there. I recall one occasion where the hard-core crew had a very engaging, (dare I say fun) brother removed as the School overseer because he was going off track. Several elders resigned when the decision was made to remove him as an elder. I was actually on very good terms with some of the hard-core crew. I just could't figure out why we all couldn't just get along.. Now I understand (kind of).... Frederick was much more of a mix (rural vs urban/suburban) than Montgomery.

Hey Londo, I didn't know you were in Bmore?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I lived there from 2001 to 2003. My job forced me and that_quiet_girl up there.

• featherimiss
    featherimiss

I lived in Maryland between 1993 - 1998. I cannot remember the congregation I attended. But remember two very nice ladies. Minnie Lewis and Irene (can remember last name). Irene was who I studied with...she lived new Bowie.

Both just wonderful people.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

fredrick is nice i use to there alot as akid to see the keys.i guess the bowie baysox was closer but we went to fredrick instead.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

Yes! Born and raised. I'm in Harford County now. Did you see that game last night????? Whew!!!!! I'm about to look for clips of that 4th and 29 conversion by Ray Rice.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

queenwitch check ur pm hit me up!

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

done and done!

• reds
    reds

which dmv area? there are a couple. would understand if you don't want to reveal the area.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit