any ex witness from maryland ?

by unstopableravens 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

hi i have not been here for a while i did not have a working pc how has everyone been ? just wondering if there a re any ex jws from maryland

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Good morning unstopableravens: By your user name I'm assuming your a ravens fan. So am I. I'm also proud to be an ex-elder who has faded successfully for 9 years. Welcome back and yes I live in Maryland.

Kojack

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

lol yeah i bleed purple and black as i make my way out i wanted to get with some ex jws who dont live to far away

• IsaacJ22
    IsaacJ22

I live in Delaware. Maryland is like a half hour drive from where I live.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

cool im not to far so let me know!

I'm in the DMV area

• elderelite
    elderelite

Burgandy. Gold.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

burgandy and gold not good lol

• Dune
    Dune

Redskins fan here too. haha. Burgundy & Gold :-)

• sd-7
    sd-7

I, too, am in Maryland. But probably not all that close, if you're talking Baltimore. [Creepy sd-7 stalker crosses Baltimore off map with rusty knife...]

I'm a Redskins fan myself, but it's a lot like waiting for Armageddon to arrive--just when you think something's going to happen, it doesn't... Even so, RG3 has made a believer out of me this year. If they had a defense to go with that offense, they'd be Super Bowl material. Or at least playoff material. But that's another matter. You just asked if there was anyone from Maryland. [Maggie Gyllenhaal impersonation from 'The Dark Knight'] "My answer is yes!"

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit