any ex witness from maryland ?

by unstopableravens 29 Replies latest watchtower bible

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

sd-7 umm i take it you do not like baltimore lol i thought the skin would show up this year since the whole division has issues eli cant throw a touchdown vick turns the ball over as much as he gets hit, and romo can never be consitent. ohh well the ravens will go all the way this year anyway if not the texans will

• reds
    reds

I love the Burgundy & gold & RG3. Finally a QB we can be proud of. I have a tremendous fear of naming the area I'm from. succesfully faded for 3 years, a family member still in.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

reds i understand fear but im tired of them controling how i feel im sick of the power they have over our lives! its insiane how a person can fade for close to a thousand days and yet the wt still have a say! i feel for you

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I'm from Maryland but I don't live there now. Leaving helped us to fade. From what I'm hearing, there are A LOT of faders & ex-JWs from MD. It must be affecting the numbers because a relative just told me that District assemblies in the MD area were now being held at Circuit assembly halls.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I used to be in the Clinton Cong. in Prince George's County.

Go Redskins!

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

i wish there were more faders!

• Londo111
    Londo111

I'm in Central VA. I lived in Baltimore for two years.

• unstopableravens
    unstopableravens

ok how long ago was that you lived in baltimore

• Sulla
    Sulla

Montgomery County?

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

At one time long ago, I was in Frederick county. To be honest, there were some pretty amazing (real) people there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit