Lester Kite Who Was Humiliated,Character Tarnished, States During A Secret JC Hearing, Rude Watchtower Elders Mercilessly Insulted His Wife

by Scott77 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scott77
    Scott77

I was insulted several times by one elder until I threatened to walk out. No one apologized, but they stopped getting so rude
    wha happened?

Hi wha happened?, Sounds like Watchtower Elders of Jehovah's Witnesses were trying to intimidate and torment you before their dreaded JC. Please, how did you master the courage to threaten a walk out?

Scott77

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

The only JC I was put through was one drummed up by my father because I had confronted him about his abuse of me. He wasn't an elder at the time (resigned in disgrace) but he had powerful friends. They didn't believe a word I said in spite of the fact that my husband was there to corroborate. Buncha weenies.

• braincleaned
    braincleaned

Mine were kind, understanding, and mainly sad that I had lost the faith. They were incapable to adress my questions though, and I knew my Bible better it seems - not just well chosen scriptures, but more importantly, the context.
    I didn't push too far because they were really loving. Kind of a sad moment, really. One has stepped down since... good guys.

After the JC, they gave me time to think about waht they said, that was all kindly said. I then moved, and I think they were relieved to have the excuse that I was no longer around, as I felt they really didn't want to slam me. From then on, I faded away...

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...The one who was gunning for me is a sociopath, he has many of the traits. One false step on my part and I would have been DF'd for sure..."
    DATA-DOG

Hmmm..., why do you think the one [Watchtower Elder of Jehovah's Witnesses] who was gunning for you is a sociopath? What are some of those many traits did you noticed about him?

Scott77

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Jookie - you are famous!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Thanks to Barbara Anderson for making the effort with compiling and editing my story.

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...I didn't go and refused to talk to them when they called to give me their verdict. I was deeply disinterested..."
    nugget

Hi nugget, I think you escaped what could have turned out to be a humiliating and very embarassing encounter with Watchtower Elders at JC hearing. This kind of attitude is exactly what we need in many of those still in.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit