Lester Kite Who Was Humiliated,Character Tarnished, States During A Secret JC Hearing, Rude Watchtower Elders Mercilessly Insulted His Wife

by Scott77 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• Scott77
    Scott77

"...The secret hearings took place over two weekends in the latter part of 1992 and the committee consisted of the chairman, Geoff Woodfield (a family friend and a generally decent man); Rensford Ming (a quiet guy of Jamaican origin, also a decent man); and Dave Churchill and Stan Rogers, both company men who humiliated me and assassinated my character. They both were downright rude and insulting to my wife. All elders, with the exception of Woodfield were appointed from neighboring congregations. Needless to say, after two weekends of mentally exhausting questioning, I was found guilty of the charge even though I expressed repentance and offered apologies to any who I may have stumbled..."
    http://www.watchtowerdocuments.com/stories/lester-kite.html

What do you think about your own personal experience during a Judicial Committee hearing with Watchtower Elders? Were they rude, insulting or nice to you? Did you felf humiliated or respected?

Scott77

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

they were angry and shook the bible and yelled at me.

• irondork
    irondork

I'd rather not relive it.

• cofty
    cofty

They were bumbling buffoons and I made their life as difficult as possible.

In retrospect I wish I hadn't bothered and just told them to f~~~ off.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I was insulted several times by one elder until I threatened to walk out. No one apologized, but they stopped getting so rude

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I learned which Elders were really in charge of the congegation. The one who was gunning for me is a sociopath, he has many of the traits. One false step on my part and I would have been DF'd for sure.

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.htm l

• Fernando
    Fernando

It was a revelation and a bolt of lightning from heaven to finally see the venomous, putrid and evil spirit that permeates, drives and controls Pharisees unmasked.

Sadly I believe most JWs are only awoken to TTATT in a star chamber Judging Committee session.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I was more knowledgeable than any of three elders that I met with. I had been in the borg all my life, unlike them. I even told them at one time that they needed to read their WT as they did not know what they were talking about. They did not really want to df me, they tried to give me an out but I did not take it. I guess I was just tired of the borg and I had questions. I did not really find out ttatt until I was out.

PHG

• Healthworker
    Healthworker

From my JC: One elder complained to me that I had called him brainwashed on the phone. Then I read the definition of brainwashed from Hassan's book and replied that it describes his reasoning well. But of course added that I was sorry if his feelings were hurt.

Love Healthworker

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I agree Fernando, I started walking up to the TATT in my JC. I couldn't believe that this was how loving shepherds treated the sheep. They blew all of my trust in 3 @ 2 hour sessions of cruel humiliation. I even had to remind them to pray. Never again would I allow human beings to treat me so badly.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit