Lester Kite Who Was Humiliated,Character Tarnished, States During A Secret JC Hearing, Rude Watchtower Elders Mercilessly Insulted His Wife

by Scott77 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• 00DAD
    00DAD

It was definitely abusive. They didn't even follow their own procedures and rules correctly. They just enjoyed the authority they had and found ways to do what they wanted.

One "loving elder" even said, "You know, if we were under the Mosaic Law we'd take you outside and stone you to death!"

I reminded him that we were under the Law of the Christ. That made him angry. He told me that I was in no position to "counsel" him.

Clearly not.

Let's review: It's a cult!

• Scott77
    Scott77

"they were angry and shook the bible and yelled at me".
    mamochan13

Hi mamochan13, Wow, this experience of yours must hve been spiritually traumatic. One wonders whether this is true christian religion the Watchtower claim to be.

Scott77

• insearchoftruth4
    insearchoftruth4

Once they realize you are not afraid of them, they still try to trick you. Best thing I try when I have to, is attack each one their own faults and the stupid things they say. Character assinate them in not so friendly manner. They would love to d/f me, but when I start making faces at them and say I got to take a crap, then leave out of k/h and don't come back. So best thing is don,t go to meetings, service and fade. Get on with positive things. And stay away from the TURDS.

• Scott77
    Scott77

I'd rather not relive it.
    irondork
    irondork

Please, share your experience for the benefit of others. This is part of healing process.

Scott77

• harleybear
    harleybear

The only thing missing in my JC meeting was the music and the stiper pole. Never saw so many hard ons in one place in my life.

• Scott77
    Scott77

They were bumbling buffoons and I made their life as difficult as possible.In retrospect I wish I hadn't bothered and just told them to f~~~ off.

cofty

Hi cofty, It sounds like your experiences was horrible, confrotational or was perhaps characterized by a very heated exchanges. Correct?

Scott77

• nugget
    nugget

I didn't go and refused to talk to them when they called to give me their verdict. I was deeply disinterested. When they sneaked in during the night and dropped the letters through the mail box they went into the bin unopened with the rest of the junk mail. They didn't even get the address right and I'd been in the congregation for over a decade. If they can't be interested enough to address a letter that important to them then that says it all.

• Left in the Cold
    Left in the Cold

Some elders have been kind to me in JC meetings, and some have been very rude. At one of my last meetings, I finally had enough of being compared to King David and his adultery and the mercy Jehovah showed King David by not killing him as he should have been under Jewish law. I asked them to please stop comparing me to a man that God chose and annointed to rule his people on earth. And I told them that of course King David hadn't been put to death because Soloman hadn't been conceived yet, and King David needed to be alive for that to happen for the sake of Jesus' bloodline. After that, there really wasn't much left to say there.

But by far the worse thing ever done to me at a JC meeting was when the elders were done talking to me, they called my then husband in and the four of them had a pow-wow. On the way home, I asked my husband what they were talking about back there. He said he was told not to tell me. We're divorced now.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I have not had the pleasure of being offered a JC (yet LOL) but I will use a combination of Cofty's succinct "F**K OFF !!!" and Nugget's method.

I really will not recognise those self appointed, jumped up, small minded men as having any authority, or right, to even speak to me.

Silly Twonks.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

am I famous? that was my testimony. Wow all those years ago and still seems very fresh in the memory, those 2 elders Churchill (died a couple of years ago in a freak accident in his workplace, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy) and Rogers were particularly spiteful and rude during the hearings and I could have easily punched Rogers full in the face, basically they were offering alleged evidence in which my wife was supposed to have said about me, but I refuted thier claims saying that they had misquoted her, yet Rogers replied with this spiteful tirade of abuse I'm still shocked to this day. I hear he lost his wife some time after my hearing, funny thing karma. The CO at time Micheal Hodgson was very instrumental in all of this in regards to appointing the JC and rounding up the "friends" who were to testify against me, I believe the appeal JC was taken out of his hands!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit