Watchtower Corporation enters new business to help sheeples see that the end is very, very near!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 78 Replies latest social humour

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Satanus,

The accuracy of the Botchtower and Afake magazines reflects every one of those 70-odd steps, too!

Bill.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Ah Billy More! Keep 'em coming!

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I heard if this program is successful they plan to come out with contact lenses that make the end seem closer for the friends who might be a bit more apperance conscious. The only trouble is the wearer's eyelids would enter a room 5 minutes before the rest of him does.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

"The accuracy of the Botchtower and Afake magazines reflects every one of those 70-odd steps, too!"

Interesting that y'all would mention that. Obviously there aren't actually 70 different people performing those "70-odd steps." 56 of those steps are performed by Sister Whothewhatnow...

She has been indispensible as the official "fact-checker" for WT publications since the early 1960s. Fred Franz found her invaluable because when it came to checking the accuracy of statements in his writings, she stopped at nothing... really. Everything she did could be summed up in the word "nothing". About the only thing she accomplished was shuffling each article 56 times, photocopying the weekly diningroom menu, and hopper-shopping. But she was very good at all those things.

Hmmm, I suspect that the GB got their idea for Watchtower Goggles from her spooky specs... and her reputation for being oblivious to the obvious.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Appointing the young, new guy to the GB this year, couldn't be done without some possible consequences. Before word of the new appointment could leak out, several of the old-timers were fitted with Watchtower Goggles. Here is Br. Coulpourteur...

As worked up as he got after the earlier appointments to the GB several years ago, the brothers took evasive maneuvers. Not only did the distortion of Watchtower Goggles cause him to believe that he saw Knorr still pictured as leading the GB, but he can't even read calendars anymore. So if you happen upon this elderly man that keeps repeating "stay alive 'til '75", just play along. He finds that living in the past with the aid of his Watchtower Goggles is truly happifying!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

And yes, I've really had a long week and am loopy from lack of sleep. I'm too tired to go out and have fun. But I'm not ready to fall asleep just yet. So here I am...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

NEWSFLASH!

I just heard from a very, very reliable source, that based on the book of Jonah, where the animals were also dressed in sackcloth and mourning with their human owners, the GB suspect that wicked and unrepentant pets may be destroyed at armageddon. Consequently, Watchtower Goggles will also be available for JW pets. Here we see Andre sporting these theocratic specs...

If you haven't already guessed, Andre is no longer sinfully humping legs because his self-esteem has been completely crushed because all the neighborhood dogs are now mocking his nerdy Watchtower Goggles... and with these things on, he really can't find anyone's leg to hump. Andre may seem sad now, but he'll survive armageddon and be privileged to dig lots of holes to bury the dead wicked humans and their evil pets!

• Satanus
    Satanus

Love old bro Coulpourteurs half smile. It must have seen him theough many wt zigs and zags, as nobody could tell if he was half smiling or half scowling.

S

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

tresdesu - if you are truly waiting and interested, my eta is before years end. I'm doing a video but I'm setting it all up a lot more organized and also some notes and such. How I tried to originally post it and then it didn't work out, after more thought came up with a better way to present everything. I'm working on it. It's definitely happening and I will just post it after it's on, live and working.

• perfect1
    perfect1

Dang it Billy ya hooked me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit