Watchtower Corporation enters new business to help sheeples see that the end is very, very near!

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 78 Replies latest social humour

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

My dad heard from the CO who heard from a DO that heard from his brother-in-law that heard from the friend of a Governing Body's wife, that the GB is getting very concerned that "the friends" are losing sight of the nearness of the panda-petting paradise. Many of these friends are also looking too critically at the "spiritual food" provided by the "Faithful Slave Class."

Don't tell anyone else, but I hear that the GB has begun testing something new on some of the sheeple. If successful, they will expand this scheme to include most, if not all, baptized publishers, their minor children, and even "progressive Bible students." The purpose of this "new spiritual helper" is to help "the friends" to see that the end appears very much closer than it probably actually is. This will also make it much less likely for "the domestics" to view theological changes in the printed publications with a critical eye.

Later today, I will share more of this information and perhaps a picture!

As I said, I got this from a very, very reliable source, so it must be true!

• St George of England
    St George of England

Here in the U.K. it's nearly bed time.

Don't keep us waiting until tomorrow Billy

George

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay, I'm sure you're all as excited about this as I am about this. And I'm only going to share this since I know that I can count on all of you to keep this confidential...

Here's a photo of Sister Piosneer that used to be depressed because her biological clock was ticking away while she pioneered and waited to marry and have children until after armageddon. To her, the promised paradise seemed to be getting further away. But not anymore...

Now with her "Watchtower Goggles", everything that used to seem far away suddenly looks so much closer. While she used to be troubled by WT articles about the "overlapping generation", that's not a problem anymore. In fact, whenever she tries to read a Botchtower farticle, the fluorescent ceiling lights in the Kingdumb Haul project through the lenses of her goggles, focusing a sharp beam on the ragazine paper causing it to burst into flames. So she is not longer bothered by pesky theological messes in Watchtower publications!

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Are you and End-of-Mysteries hanging out drinking beer. Tell him I am still waiting for a video...now I'm waiting for more news and a picture from you...dammit. I am always waiting for something really big to happen. Is this going to happen before the Fukushima Nuke plant destroys earth...or after? Is Simon going to be able to run this board on battery or solar power? So many questions, so little time.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wonderful!!! Looks like they will also protect eyes from nuclear Radiation.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Do those wt goggles come in stereo? Or, is that a feature reserved for jws who have done decades of wt service, cos, dos and such? Is there a chance that apostates in hiding and posing as reg dubs could get a pair and share a review w the rest of us apostoes?

S

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Little Johnny Dunked-Too-Soon started asking ackward questions, like how could kangaroos have gotten to Noah's ark and then back to Australia...

Now with his "Watchtower Goggles", Johnny is unable to notice the differences in the features of the millions of different species. In fact, he can't tell a kangaroo from a rabbit. Problem solved!

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Andre used to be too distracted by attractive sisters, like Sister Piosneer, and couldn't pay attention during the meeting. Okay, who are we kidding, this dude was distracted by any female with a pulse... or on the Interwebs...

Problem solved, thanks to his Watchtower Goggles! Why go to the trouble of ripping out your eye if it's making you stumble? With these babies, women just look like trees walking around. Now, instead of Andre being spiritually stumbled, this dude is literally stumbling around! Just keep waiting for that kingdumb before you get married. It's closer than it even appears with these hunks of crystal on your nose!

• minimus
    minimus

hmmm glasses. Who woulda thunk?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Shhhh!

Minimus, it's a SECRET!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit