About Dan Sydlik...

by Patriot 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

I was talking to one of my brother-in-laws about his time in bethel. He put in about 5 years.
    Anyway, I mentioned the post about Lyman calling the new black brother "nigger", and He also said that it did not surprise him.

But what I found even funnier was the experience he had with Dan. Dan Sydlik had been staying at the Bossert hotel while his apartment was getting renovated. He was on his way to morning worship and got in the elevator where my bro-in-law was already.

My bro. asked Sydlik how he was doing that morning and he replied "I'm Grand!, how about you? My bro. said "well, ok but I'm kind of tired". Sydlik said: "Your tired? ...really..well I got something that will fix you right up" My bro responded by asking:" Really..what?"

To that Dan Sydlik turned to him and punched him right in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him and leaving him in the elevator cacthing his breath while Dan just walked out on his way to morning worship.

This is a true and accurate account of what happened on that day. Why he acted that way or if Dan was always like that, we don't know. But it still sickening to know that he has (or had) that kind of unchallenged power.

Maverick

• MavMan
    MavMan

That's hilarious! Your bro must be a winmp!

Dan is funny that way. I doubt it was a hard punch. But of course you can believe anything you want...

• Patriot
    Patriot

MM, he's not wimp, I can vouche for that. He's 6'8" and about 260lbs.

The problem is that if are not expecting something like that, even a not so hard puch can knock the wind out of you.

Problem with my bro. was that he was still taking the "crust out of his eyes" when he got punched!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

To bad there were not "two or three" witnesses to that assault - er, maybe Mr. S. new that when he did it.

"As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible" - The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126
    Believe in yourself, not mythology.
    <x ><

• larc
    larc

Mav,

It is nice of you to show us your ignornance. After all, why be ignorant, if you can't show it off.

You know as well all the rest us, that the rank and file would never retaliate against those in power, no matter what they did that was abusive.

• LDH
    LDH

Mav--

did you see my advice regarding your tax situation?

Lisa

• Patriot
    Patriot

No Lisa I did not...I kind of stopped looking after I saw noone else was posting.....But please tell me!!

Or let me see if I can find it.

Thanks

Zamba!! (My new Belgium Malinios...although I havent pocked him up yet)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Dan hits everyone with a sledgehammer, but he does it softly....right....ok.....

• Patriot
    Patriot

LOL Ashitaka!!

• JAVA
    JAVA

MavMan said:

Dan is funny that way. I doubt it was a hard punch. But of course you can believe anything you want...

Lets see, it's "funny" when someone gets punched, and you "doubt" if was a hard punch even though you were not there, followed up with "you can believe anything you want." I can always spot a JW; blinders on, ready to defend the indefensible, believes anything the Tower tells them to believe, but accuses others of believing "anything." Thanks MavMan--you've removed all doubt!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit