About Dan Sydlik...

by Patriot 36 Replies latest jw friends

• discuss
    discuss

too funny JT

• crownboy
    crownboy

Sydlik has a trophy wife ?

What kind of age difference do they have, 50 years or something? But I'm sure he married her for her "spiritual attributes" .

That was funny stuff, JT. I'm sure none of the GB members ever did such things in their life.

Go therefore and baptize the people in the name of the father and of the son... what the hell, we just need to bring up the yearbook numbers!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Dan may have a trophy wife, but her problems with alcoholism are well known. I wonder why? Because she's married to Dan?

• new boy
    new boy

Roy-----how did you pick your username? my room mate at betheL was Roy Baty! --------ANOTHER STORY ABOUT BETHEL IS LYMAN SWINGLE ON THE ELEVERTOR IN THE HOME WHEN WAYNE JULANIO GOT ON THE ELEVERTOR IN A BLACK SUIT WITH RED TRIM SWINGLE SAID " WERE DID YOU GET THE SUIT WAYNE NIGGER TOWN"!

• JT
    JT

MegaDude

Dan may have a trophy wife, but her problems with alcoholism are well known. I wonder why? Because she's married to Dan?
    crownboy Sydlik has a trophy wife ?

@@@@@@@@@@

I had often heard bethel sisters talk about that as well, also Harley Miller's wife i understand has the same problem

What kind of age difference do they have, 50 years or something? But I'm sure he married her for her "spiritual attributes" .

#########

Of course why ELSE- SMILE

That was funny stuff, JT. I'm sure none of the GB members ever did such things in their life.
    ########

Hey i just call it like i saw it

smile

discuss

too funny JT

########

yea looking back it was kinda funny

but being a little 20yr old black boy from the rurals of NC to see a GB slap his wife's A$$- well that can throw you for a loop

LDH

Taht night i guess we all tried not to sleep on our stomachs
    Cruel and unusual punishment. Actually, having Bethel located in NYC is Cruel and Unusual Punishment.

NYC, with such a diverse mixture of ethnicities--is home to some of the most beautiful and sexy women on the planet.

It seems that if they didn't want my boys thinking about beating their meat, they would have located Bethel in the Appalachian Outback.

Sydlik's wife, if she were 'worldly' would be a gold digger. Why else would you marry some dried-nuts old man if not for position and power within the organization?

Lisa
    Humming the tune to Deliverance Class

#######

so true indeed a GOLD DIGGER i like that

james

• new boy
    new boy

SINCE I worked in the laundry from 1970 to 1972 the only thing I remember, about Dan is that he only sent down 1 to 2 pair of underware a week

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

With such a hot wife, maybe he didn't wear underwear that often...

Hmmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit