About Dan Sydlik...

by Patriot 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Elder, CO, or Governing Body member. I dont give a shit. I wish he'd punched me, or tried to punch me.

Especially now that I have a black belt in taekwando. I would have taken great pleasure in sending his nose through his brain cavity and pleading self-defense.

PS-

Ernesto, MavMan, YoYoBozo, whatever you call yourself these days:
    Put a sock in it. With your continuous lies and false claims, shouldn't you be attending to your "wife" who had a "miscarriage" instead of questioning someone's integrity and trolling? Some kind of husband if you lost a child tragically and you expend your time on an online discussion board, shouldnt you be attending to much more important matters? Cmon. With each comment you lose any conceivable shred of respect someone could have possibly had for you.

PERSONAL WEBPAGE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html
    FREELANCE ARTWORK FOR SALE-
    http://www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/JasonArtwork1.html

• Satanus
    Satanus

Java

Good spot. Mavman is yoyo, as he anounced. He's a wannabe witness.

SS

• roybatty
    roybatty

...got his ass kicked by an old man....LOL...sorry but that just cracks me up. Maybe next time he can get one of the sisters to protect him. :)~

• picosito
    picosito

He's a pretty spunky little dude. My wife and I talked to him after morning session at a DC in Reno in the early 80's. He was proud to talk about being Polish-American and shared experiences about his recent trip to Poland and how the work was progressing with that solidarinosz stuff. We appreciated his powerful voice on the tape where he was Pharaoh, and even more in person. Guys with deep powerful voices like that tend to lord it over others, whether they're Sydlik, a judge, district overseer (Bro. Baxter case in point), attorney, etc.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Roy

Is it trolltime already?? I thought they waited until after dark to come out.

SS of the troll patroll

• Amazing
    Amazing

Gee, and it was Dan Sydlik who once stated to a friend of mine that he believes that "the WTS has it all wrong, and the WTS needs to scrap the whole religion and start over at Genesis 1:1."

• discuss
    discuss

Anyone who ever served at Bethel new Dan was the man.
    This is one guy who wasnt afraid to put other
    gb's in their place in front of the family. I remember
    one time while passing a Bethel construction area he
    remarked.."Yup this is the Watchtower build it, tear it
    down and build it up again" Society.

• MavMan
    MavMan
    though you were not there

That's true Java but I know the man and he's the type that after you say something funny he'll punch you in the arm, know what I mean? But even at that any man can take it.

Put a sock in it.
    No I will not. I can comment and post like the rest of them. And by the way, you sound like a little kid talking to another kid:

kid#1 I can beat you up
    kid#2 Oh yeah, I know karate
    kid#1 Yeah well I'm, uh, uh a black belt
    kid#2 well, uhm, I'm a...

shouldn't you be attending to your "wife" who had a "miscarriage" instead of questioning someone's integrity and trolling
    It's non of your business how I handle my affairs. Ever heard of working for a living? And why is it that if someone doesn't agree with some of the crap posted here, he is automatically labeled a troll?

Amazing: That's hilarious. That's why I like Dan, he's not afraid of anybody or saying anything.

• metatron
    metatron

That's the hidden weirdness of the Bethel culture!

A guy like Sydlik knows what's going on but still
    somehow reasons that it's still the 'truth'!

metatron

• roybatty
    roybatty

Saintsatan,

Let me get this straight, you think I'm a troll. Now, do you mean a troll as in Lord of the Rings fashion or a troll as in a JW?
    Because if you think I'm a JW who visits an "apostate" web site, posts a picture of himself and an e-mail address, then you've got to be the dumbest person here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit