A Couple Points about New Elders Child Abuse Letter Directions ...........

by flipper 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• life is to short
    life is to short

Great posts Flipper and undercover I agree the BSA has sounded just like the WTS since I first heard of the secret' documents last week.

On a side note as in my hall I think some is really wrong with the elders who allow this they truly cannot be that brainwashed can they. Come on you have a man in the hall who made kids do oral sex on him and the elders fondle all over him like he is some big celebrity. Something just does not add up.

LITS

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Any lurking elders, CALL THE POLICE when you hear of or know something. Your title isn't worth what happens to a little girl or boy.

Anyone who hears or knows something about such things among JW's (or anywhere), CALL THE POLICE.

Anyone still communicating with JW's, don't go to the elders first. That's really going to the coverup experts at WTS, as the elders will report to them. CALL THE POLICE. Damn the consequences if the safety of a child is concerned. Remember, even if the child is going to survive such abuse, they are subjected to a potential life of misery, depression, regret, anger, and wondering why you didn't go to the police.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

The WT could end all of it easily, by just saying as OTWO is saying:

CALL THE POLICE.

END OF STORY.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

And the congregation cannot read hearts to tell who IS and who IS NOT liable to molest children again.

I'm actually nauseous after reading that statement. Someone doesn't wake up one morning and say, "Hey, I think I'll molest a child today just for kicks." Usually molesting requires preparation over a period of time where the victim is "groomed" to accept the abuser's advances. AND THEY ALWAYS DO IT AGAIN, D*MMIT!

This was obviously written by a pedophile. voodoo

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

And the congregation cannot read hearts to tell who IS and who IS NOT liable to molest children again.

If this is the case then....

CALL THE POLICE!

• stillin
    stillin

Creepy. "CALL THE POLICE!" Boy, if you REALLY want to mess up somebody's life, do that! Who cares about the little details?

Of course I would expect to hear that in an anti-witness forum. After all, it's a witness's life that would get tossed over and they're ALL bad , right?

I would hope for some review of the facts if it were ME in the hot seat before the law was called in.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    I would hope for some review of the facts if it were ME in the hot seat before the law was called in.

That's a ridiculous position. If you are innocent, the police will contain the experts on children and you will contact your lawyer and you should work this all out. If you want to be worried that this will lead to some occasional jail sentence of an innocent person, I say to you that any effort to do that would necessitate them calling the police anyway.

Ifr you want some review of the facts, let the police and all those experts do it. If you want a group of non-expert elders reviewing the facts, here's what they review: "Did two people see the claimed act?" YES- He's guilty. NO- He cannot be found guilty. Hush it up either way.

• scary21
    scary21

It's like saying " You know that 16 yr old boy that had sex for the first time, well.... . he MAY never have sex again (right lol).... 99.99999%

of the time he will at some point be having sex.

Child molesters like sex with kids, they will keep doing it if they can...

It's nuts to think that elders at the branch would have a better grasp of the situation then the BOE in the congregation ( like stillin said )

The only possible reason is to COVER THEIR ASS !!!!!

• stillin
    stillin

OTWO; Maybe you have time and money to blow on spurious accusations but others do not. And neither can anybody do the damage control needed when something like that mars an otherwise good reputation. The tarnish never wears off.

I stand by my statement.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Stillin, we aren't talking about a little girl with a bruise on her arm saying Daddy grabbed her when she was bad. If you want to say I overstated it with "anyone hearing of this" okay then. I needed to add "legitimate." But if you want to apply the same monstrous rules that WTS applies, the need for two-witnesses, before you will help prevent the rape of a child, then I am sad for you.

I just think we are both advocates for children who misunderstand each other. I have to imagine you would call the police on strong suspicions alone. I know such accusations are serious and I wouldn't turn a man's life upside-down over flimsy excuses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit