A Couple Points about New Elders Child Abuse Letter Directions ...........

by flipper 35 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

STILLIN- My apologies for misunderstanding your post. I see the point you are making. I was tired when I read your post. Will be more careful next time ! Very valid point on your part

• Balaamsass
  • truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Flipper,

I have to say I was quite disappointed when I came across the New elders child abuse letter directions. I was hoping for some real change, guess it will take many more judgements before they admit their huge issues and really put some heart into protecting children.

Stillin,

I'm personally glad the sister is looking after her child in the KH...too many others have been fooled into a false sense of security with their b/s and paid a very high price.

Always error on the side of protecting children and let the police decide whether the accusation is true or false.

My child's molester fooled many b/s into believing he did "nothing wrong" in fact he looked us in the face mouthing those same words on a few occasions. Imagian the suprise of those b/s who backed him completely when he finally admitted he was a molester.

Molesters are masters of mulipulation...children and parents can only go with their feelings...if they feel uncomfortable, they should voice it. Right or wrong.

• stillin
    stillin

truthseekeriam: really, I agree with what you say. If a child's parents' "radar" goes off, they should be very aware of time their child spends with somebody that they don't trust. They might even voice their concern to another parent or even the BOE.

The situation I described was totally in the presence of BOTH parents, but escalated due to the present-day paranoia about adults molesting children. The father registered nothing during the incident . The mother was herself abused as a child and IMHO has a tainted view of her kids' sitting on anybody else's lap.

I know the father well and I know the other brother well, too. It's way out in left field. I hope the society will think about expunging the matter from their records.

• flipper
    flipper

TRUTHSEEKERIAM- As Candace Conti's attorney Rick Simon's said, " the WT Society hasn't learned their lesson yet. " Who knows if they EVER will ? I mean, these WT leaders THINK they are Jesus christ himself or God ! I really feel the WT Society thinks it is above the law. Due to the laws being " man made " allegedly- of THIS " system of things ". I don't even know if many more child abuse judgments would make WT leaders change. They are a pretty arrogant bunch of a$$holes who seem to be more interested in protecting their financial investments $$$ than protecting children. Kind of how I see it

• flipper
    flipper

Another revealing letter to elders from the WT Society concerning child abuse policies. Any lurking JW's please feel free to read and inform yourself. You will not be struck with a bolt of lightning if you read this I assure you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit