Why does the WBT$ protect

by punkofnice 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I'm not a great one with word structure so bear with me.

So, we've often discussed how the WBT$ hides paedophiles in the congregations and pays out of court settlements to protect the name of the 'watchtower'. (Projectile vomits)

Could it be that the problem is more tied in with the GB themselves?

IE. There is/are member/s of the GB who ARE paedophiles themselves and are thus doing their best to protect themselves?

I'd be interested in your thoughts, insites although I realize no one may know the real truth of it.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

highly likely, the past has showed that GB members for decades Greenleas and Chitty were homosexual sexual predators, there is also huge questions marks about Knorr and Mad Freddies sexuality. Nothing surprises me with the WTS anymore and the crap they let in to positions of high authority, they really are the stinking cesspit of human kind. The closeted mainly male environment of Bethel facilities in Brooklyn and elsewhere must be massive breeding grounds for grooming homosexuality, and the vast majority of these mad old men that served for many decades in these facilities must have had huge hang ups and depravity about their sexualities. The WTS hold skeletons in thier closets world wide that proportionally would out do any of their rivals in regards to sexual scandals they constantly speak about.

• kimbo
    kimbo

they are just idiots

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Jookbeard - I heard that there were questions over Jaracz and him being on a 'sex offenders register' of paedophiles.

Kimbo- They certainly are....and bloody dangerous idiots at that!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

That's is what my wife thinks. . . See My Wife's Theory:

Discussing the recent BOE letter regarding child molestation this morning with my wife (she actually brought it up) , and she commented on how absurd it was - it just did not make sense!

But there was one way that it COULD make sense. She said "What if someone at the top on the Governing Body was a child molester and wanted to cover everything up? That's the only way this would make sense - in a perverted way of course!" I said it is very possible, but how could we really know for certain if it has all been covered up?

So, what do you guys think? Is there someone at the top right now who is a child molester?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

"Could it be?" Possibly, maybe, suspicions????

Who know? but since we cannot know,and have no incriminating evidence, Why raise speculations?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The only reason a person would protect a Pedophile..

Is if they were OK with sexually abusing Children..

Is there a Good Chance..

There are Pedophiles in the WBT$ GB?..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• james_woods
    james_woods

In light of this subject - could someone remind us: Exactly WHAT HAPPENED TO GREENLEES AND CHITTY, ANYWAY?

I remember it being said that they were sort of eased out of Bethel and removed from the GB - but never DFd:

Can that possibly be right?

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

^^^^ Curious about those incidents myself.

• sir82
    sir82

I suspect the primary reason is they are inordinately concerned about their own reputation among their followers.

If there is irrefutable evidence that JWs are just like any other religious organization, with their fair share of pedophiles, murderers, thieves, drunkards, etc., then why should a JW continue to belong to them and, perhaps just as importantly, continue to contribute to the organization?

JWs as an organization are far less fun and interesting and fulfilling than Catholics & Baptists and Methodists & Lutherans & you name it.

The one thing they've apparently got is "hey, we're more spitirually pure than everyone else out there."

Take that away, and why would anyone stick around?

Thus, in order to maintain the illusion, there is almost always a near-maniacal effort to cover over anything that sullies the organization's reputation.

I expect, sometime this week, a sanctimonious press release from the WT PR department condemning the actions of "former member" Holt for the murder of Whitney Heichel. It will talk about how "we view life as precious, just as Jehovah does" and "we abhor murder" and "the actions of a former member in no way reflect the condition of those in the congregations."

By the way, Holt will be a "former member" as soon as the CO and 2 top-dog local elders get together to pronounce him guilty and DF'ed, if such a meeting has not already happened. The "judicial committee" will take no longer than 5 minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit