Whitney Heichel killed by multiple gunshots

by AndersonsInfo 78 Replies latest jw friends

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Most people associate sodomy with anal sex. But the legal definition is not limited to that. Under law oral sex is considered sodomy.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

From ABC.com: "A man told police he recognized Heichel in the passenger seat of her car at another station shortly before 9:30 a.m., but said a man was driving."

Yet Holt's story is she was dead before 8am and that, five minutes into the drive (6:50am) he pulled the gun on her and made her drive to Roslyn Lake and he killed her before leaving. How, then, could Whitney have been seen in the passenger seat of her Explorer by a gas attendant at 9:30am?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

good question, the detectives will interview people again to get the facts straight.

• undercover
    undercover

If she willingly gave Holt a ride, why was the passenger window broken? Did she attempt to escape at some point? Or was the car broken into later at the parking lot it was found in? Was the window broken from inside out or outside in?

If he stopped for gas with her in the car, why didn't she try to run or call for help then? (I've read conflicting reports on the gas station reports)

My mind keeps coming back to this thought, knowing what I know of the religion even though I know that non-JWs or the police and most believing JWs won't think of it: I hope that she didn't expect prayer to Jehovah alone to deliver her from her ordeal. So many stories (unverified and doubtfully true) come from the WTS of how JWs were able to calmly pray or talk of Jehovah to their assailants/captors and convince them of not harming them. These fairy tales do no one any service. It gives them false sense of security that talking to, or about, an imaginary creature is somehow going to make everything okay...

Also, I hope that the families and local JWs touched by this tragedy recognize the goodness of the people of their community. The WTS paints the world as wicked and deserving of everlasting death, yet these very people JWs try to preach that message to rallied in support of the family. These are not wicked people. I hope as things settle down, that this leaves a lasting impression on some of them and they start to realize that the "world" isn't nearly as wicked as they had once thought.

• moshe
    moshe

Go to the UK to get a full story- very disturbing-

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222231/Not-average-killer-Wedding-photos-suspect-murder-Starbucks-barista-grinning-holding-hands-blonde-elegant-bride.html

-A photograph shows Jonathan Holt, 24, who is accused of kidnapping and killing Whitney Heichel, with his bride on their wedding day

Holt asked Heichel for a ride, then pulled a gun on her and forced her to perform oral sex on him before he allegedly killed her, according to police
    Heichel's body was found in a wooded area near her home on Friday, three days after she failed to turn up to her work shift
    Her SUV was seen at a gas station two hours later 'driven by a suspicious-looking man as she sat in the passenger seat'
    Holt gave one word answers and appeared to weep during court appearance, via video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2222231/Not-average-killer-Wedding-photos-suspect-murder-Starbucks-barista-grinning-holding-hands-blonde-elegant-bride.html#ixzz2AE61v8zd
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am positive that the ones at Bethel are flipped out about this being so public.

When I was first married there was an MS who flipped out and threatened to kill my husband and myself.

I was in my mid 20's at the time and my husband was the only elder in the hall. This guy had went to his work place and threatened to kill his coworkers and thus he was fired from his job, I do not know what happened to him with regards to the police there but I do know that before we went to the police ourselves my husband insisted on calling Bethel. The first "brother" my husband spoke to told us to go straight to the police and acted like my husband was crazy to have to had to even called in Bethel in the first place.

We were walking out the door to go to the police when the phone rang again, oh how I wish we had not answered but it was Bethel calling back and this other "brother" was on the phone all flipped out telling us that what ever we do we were not to get the police involved in anyway. Bethel wanted the police out of it and it was to be handled in the congregation only.

Needless to say the next two years of my life were hell. This guy would call me up on the phone telling me he had killed my husband while he was at an elders meeting, or he would come into the place where I worked and would point his finger at me like it was a gun and shoot me. He followed me all the time when I was driving, etc.

I was just so young at the time and my husband was older, everyone in the hall told me I was making a big deal out of nothing, that I brought it on myself, etc. Only my worldly coworkers supported me telling me I was not crazy, even my husband told me I was being to paranoid about it that the MS was just talking and he would not really harm me.

One time I was out in service with two other sisters so it as just the three of us in the car. This guys spots us and started to follow us. I told the sisters that he was following us and they said he was probably just going to the store or something and that I was crazy. They both got out of the car to go into the post office and the guy appears out of no where and blocked me in the car leaning into the car. I jumped out the other side and ran into the post office shaking and very upset. The two sisters came out the the guy had vanished they told me I was crazy and that it did not happen.

Yet after we left the hall to go to Bethel the MS started to stalk one of those sisters and I found out by accident that the older one slept in her closet with a butcher knife. Yet I as the crazy one.

This story really brothers me a lot as I wonder how much the elders knew about Holt and just kept it hidden in the hall not telling Whitney or her husband. I truly wonder if it could have been prevented if the elders had just been forthcoming.

LITS

• moshe
    moshe
    I wonder how much the elders knew about Holt and just kept it hidden in the hall not telling Whitney or her husband. I truly wonder if it could have been prevented if the elders had just been forthcoming.

good point-

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Interesting point...I wonder if further investigation would lead police to the congregation files. Quite possibly he was involved in something else (pure speculation) Could the Cong. be ordered to produce any internal cong. info about Holt?

• life is to short
    life is to short

Also the fact that Jonathan Holt was just an acquaintance of the Heichel's is a total lie. Not in the "truth" he was their spiritual brother.

When the pedophile that dated my sister moved into our hall and I told the elders that he had been in prison for child rape they asked where was my proof. Here I was an elder's wife and they were basically calling me a liar. The elders never checked the facts just called me a lair and we even had an attorney elder in the hall who could have easley gotten the records when I told them. But no they let this guy interact with everyone including the kids in the hall.

So I got this guys PUBLIC court records and the records said he was an incurable sexual psychopath highly likely to reoffend. Not only would the elders not take the copies of the court records I retrieved but one elder acted like I had broken the law to have them. They were records PUBLIC. Open to the PUBLIC!

So anyway I went to the CO and DO about it. Both the CO and DO flipped out at me worried that I might tell someone in the hall what I knew.

Since my husband was an elder at the time we would feed the speaker, the pedophile wanted to come along and I told the body of elders I would NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS EAT WITH A MAN WHO HAD RAPED KIDS.

I got into trouble for that because this man was my "BROTHER" in the "truth" and I had better treat him like a BROTHER PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was told.

So for now to hear them say that Holt was just an acquaintance of the Heichel's is a huge lie. He was a baptized brother in the truth. He was Whitney's spiritual brother.

I am sure being she was so young that is why she gave him a ride we were all brain washed to let go of our better judgment and do what the elders told us.

Plus I truly wonder what the elders knew about Holt and just never told anyone. Like the child molesters in my hall, we had three at one time and NO ONE WAS ALLOWED TO KNOW!!!!!!! Could the elders have stopped this from happening?

LITS

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This case really turns me over. Maybe it is the cute pictures? one at least is obviously taken in K H . Call me sexist but I am a sucker for a pretty smile.

Everything I have read indicates nothing more than a casual neighbourly relationship between her and the killer. There was a case (not J W related), in the U K, a year or two back when a young woman was killed by her neighbour. It was said that he mistook her natural friendliness for an advance, thought he had a green light and made his play, which was resisted.... I wonder if that may be the case here?

Your guess is as good as mine but I do feel very bad for her husband and family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit