Whitney Heichel killed by multiple gunshots

by AndersonsInfo 78 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinamovement
    stuckinamovement

This is tragic all the way around. I feel so bad for both families. Obviously Holt was a psychopath and deserves the death penalty. It is sad proof that there are creeps in all religions including the witnesses regardless of what they claim. It is a tragic waste of life and my heart hurts for Whitney's husband.

(I wonder though if the elders will have enough on Brother Holt to df him since there is not yet a confession or two witnesses?)

siam

• sizemik
    sizemik
    Nobody likes to be blame for what someone else did. So it would only be fair not to blame all the jehovah Witnesess for what one indivisual did.

Ahem . . . Adam & Eve?

• clarity
    clarity

The report stated sodomy ... and shot 4 times.

Sounds like such HATE for her.

I feel so sorry for her mom & dad....

clarity

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

whoa on the speculation peoples!

It's kinda getting out of hand in my opinion. And all the JWs will point at this as a great example of what 'apostates' descend to, and perhaps on that they may be right. Why speculate on a news item that nobody but the family and the law is privy to? With the absence of facts provided people make it up. Speculation on a relationship, on the gun, on the type of sex acts committed, his mental state etc etc. for goodness sake people... we have no idea and no business making it up and spreading hearsay.

The religion is not special as we all know, the people are the same as every other walk of life and the religion shoudn't be the focus. The religion is merely the common thread that put these people in each others lives, it could just have easily been the local indoor bowls club...

Oz

• fiddler
    fiddler

It's not speculation. The Summary of Probable cause and Hot's own confession admit to what he did.

See here: http://www.katu.com/news/local/Report-Whitney-Heichel-died-from-multiple-gunshot-wounds-175262191.html

According to a probable cause affidavit written by the officer who arrested Holt, Holt waited outside Heichel’s apartment on the morning of October 16 and asked her for a ride.

• Read the probable cause affidavit
      (Warning: graphic content)
    Heichel, who knew Holt, obliged. About five minutes into the ride, police said Holt pulled out a handgun and forced Heichel to drive to Roslyn Lake in Clackamas County.

According to the affidavit from Officer Mary Nunn, Holt forced Heichel to perform oral sex on him, then shot and killed Heichel.

Nunn wrote that Holt dumped his phone at Roslyn Lake then drove Heichel’s body to Larch Mountain, where she was eventually found three days later on Friday evening.
  • perfect1
    perfect1

Whitney Heichel may you rest in peace.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

This is just awful! I wondered why one of Holt's charges was sodomy when the police report says that he forced Whitney to perform oral sex. I Googled the legal definition of sodomy, and it means both anal and oral sex. Here's the link:

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/sodomy

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Obviously the BOE is backpedaling away from Holt. I wonder how his family feels. Is the congregation rallying around them or are they being shunned at the meetings? Imagine if Holt's father is an elder. This whole thing could really divide the congregation.

• sir82
    sir82

I am fearful that as time goes on, JWs snapping and doing horrifically violent acts will become a more common occurence.

They are tired, worn down, beat, and the Society says "keep warm and well fed, oh by the way, don't forget to contribute more for our new smaller magazines, which are full of articles about how faithful and discreet we are."

• moshe
    moshe
    Not everyone who is irregular attendant at the Kingdom Hall is a Jehovah Witnesses

They all get the same boot in the arse by the elders, when called up to a judicial meeting-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit