Illuminati and the Watchtower

by marriedtoajw 44 Replies latest jw friends

• mind blown
    mind blown

Though she was NOT a member of a secret society she was given a Masonic deploma......she also dabbled in Kabala.....and had Masonic friends/contemporaries.

However, my main point is there were MANY others at that time who were heavly influenced by each others leanings during this esoteric revival. Esoteric in many circles is also used to describe the occult or can be used as a different way of thought. Again there were MANY/VARIOUS KINDS of esoteric thought, one can liken that time to our 20century ......new age.....kabala.....Tarot....Wicca......buddhist....etc.. Dalai Lama even pratices magic. Budhists use various occult methods to assist in finding reincarnated beings........

• mind blown
    mind blown

double post.....

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Well, yes to all of that, mind blown.

I just can't see a connection between her and Russell.

I like Blavatsky's writings myself, and have several of her books.

• mind blown
    mind blown

Oh yes, I now see what you mean. I have not come accross anything myself liking her "directly" to Russell, only that her and Russell were without quesiton "influenced" by the esoteric movement of their contemporaries at that time.....

I'm hoping this is the right vid, however, third reich ethnic cleansing also later evolved from the esoteric movement.

I have to get ready for my out of town pagan holiday .....have a good weekend.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fiBhV_c8BQ

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

third reich ethnic cleansing also later evolved from the esoteric movement.

Yes, Mind Blown. Hitler was heavily involved in Rosicrucianism, Theosophy, and Thule. But Nazi Atlantean expectations also had a close association with Judaism. They expected to establish heaven on earth (utopia) through a Messianic figure, namely Hitler. Hitler was also considered a Black Magician, aligned with the Qlippoth of the Kabbalah, whereas Jewish opposition to Hitler was aligned with the Sephiroth. In other words, it was a dialectic. Hitler was also supposedly a descendant of the Jewish Rothschild family, making things even weirder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit