Illuminati and the Watchtower

by marriedtoajw 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

You all need some critical thinking skills

Start here

Teach Your Child How to Think

Read the introduction ... This book is not for you if ....

• whathappened
    whathappened

With all the crazy things Jehovah's Witnesses teach, I strongly recommend you choose a more clear cut topic.

Try what was successful for me: comparing the blood issue with human sacrifice. Yes, by refusing blood transfusions for ourselves and our children, and teaching our children to refuse blood transfusions, it is human sacrifice.

Also show an interest in our Adventist origins. Show her how Russell was co editor of a second day adventist magazine called Herald of the Morning and quit just before starting his own magazine that basically taught most the same theology.

I could go on and on, but these topics I think would work very well on a woman.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

married to a jw, the New World Order angle is common ground you have with your son, but is it the only? What about a psychological angle? Either way, you have some common ground, which is definitely a good thing. If your son is aware of the New World Order, I would say he is a fairly objective and independent thinker, which will help him against your wife's indoctrinating.

What happened, do you mean Seventh Day Adventist?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

The WT is iconic of not being part of a secret conspiratorial group. The WT is NOT cool. It lacks status.

The Skull and Bones crowd would be sickened by the WT. They view the WT as an inconseuqential joke.

You need a vast, international church with far ranging deep pockets and amazing political power to have a conspiracy of the proper magnitude.

Roman Catholic Church or Eastern Orthodox.

A true Protestant religion would not even fit the bill. The WT is not even Protestant.

• designs
    designs

Most Churches that want influence support members in the political and business arena and the Wt. Society does neither so I just don't see how they would fit in any Masonic Illuminati clique.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

A true Protestant religion would not even fit the bill. The WT is not even Protestant.

While the WT may not technically being considered Protestant, it shares in common the fundamental beliefs of revolutionary Protestantism. Like Protestantism, the Watchtower is fixated on attacking Rome and the Papacy, and the Watchtower is as millennial as even the Southern Baptist movement. As I told designs, the deviations in insigificant beliefs doesn't really matter. The same result is effected.

Most Churches that want influence support members in the political and business arena and the Wt. Society does neither so I just don't see how..

While the Watchtower may not financially or poltically support the New World Order, at least that we know of at this time, its niche is the religous subversive department—the functions of groups like the Hussites and the Calvinists. The New World Order have all the money in the world; they print the money! Public opinion and subversion is vital. The Watchtower's millennialism and occultism are of most value to the NWO. A secondary consideration for the Watchtower's use for the NWO is the field of disassociative identity disorder, which is common among Jehovah's Witnesses. Disassociative identity disorder is extremely important to the Illuminati.

Any reasonable person should be asking themself if it is merely coincidence that all the Protestant movements—WT included—have millennialism, Freemasonry, and the Kabbalah in common. Messianic expectation is probably the most important Christian doctrine second only to Christology (that Christ is divine/God). It seperates the carnal minded from the spiritually minded.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

duplicate

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Because the Illuminati is a Secret Society, there wouldn't be much documentation proving this, you just have to read between the lines.

IOW, you are making up stuff.

Learn to think.

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

I think my point is that you may or may not be right, but right now that is not what matters.

Married, thinking over what you've written about your son and your brother in law, I think you've given us an insight into what's going on. The brother-in-law is 33 and acts like your son's age. Your wife, in your words, emasculates you. Do not underestimate the attraction of becoming a JW to a young man. He can rapidly rise through "privileges" to become a ministerial servant and then an elder, at a surprisingly young age.

It's the attraction of Power, pure and simple. The promise of total power at home since the man is the "head of the house". Jw's are hung up on "headship". They think in terms of power and authority. Yes, I agree, even that has a ring of the Illuminati about it if you want to think along those lines.

Personally, I don't. I think the best thing to do with all of that is ignore it and proceed with your own life and your own agenda as if it doesn't exist. As to the illuminati, I just don't know. But, here's the thing, I don't care and I don't think about it.

If you think about these things, you give them power. The Watchtower loves power and authority in all its forms. I suspect your son may be getting a whiff of that. Certainly, he will be getting the promises of male superiority. I have seen for myself, in the local congregation, how young men are cultivated by their peers who are just a little bit older, and nurtured along the way, being given privileges...dubious privileges, in non Witness-speak it means chores...and I'd be very surprised if some of this isn't in play with your son.

Can you counteract it with other stuff in any way? Others will have better ideas than me. But the Illuminati stuff....I'd drop it for now, if I wqere you. It will not help.

• NoStonecutters
    NoStonecutters

Chariklo, are you saying that repressed masculinity makes a young Jehovah's Witness male predisposed to the lure of high-power positions in the Watchtower? I could totally see that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit