Please read

by JeffT 60 Replies latest jw friends

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

A true hero!

Sorry for your loss Jeff...

• JeffT
    JeffT

Thank you for your support and kind words. You guys are family. I want to write a longer message, I may do it tomorrow; I'm burned out just now. Mom was interviewed by the Washington Post this morning. When the article shows up I'll post a link.

Again I appreciate everything.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

It's a good thing when the end does come, that things were peaceful between you and your Dad. I feel like y'all were proud of each other.

• fortis et liber
    fortis et liber

Very sorry to hear about your father's passing Jeff; my sincerest condolences you are in my thoughts.

~ Fortis

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Sorry to hear the news

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No doubt you are very proud to have had such a brilliant and ground breaking father. He made the world a better place than when he joined it.

However, he was first of all a father , and we all can share the sense of loss at the passing of our parents. My deepest sympathies, Jeff.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Jeff, so sorry about your loss.

• VIII
    VIII

My condolences Jeff. Your father was an incredible man! He saved hundreds of thousands of lives. Likely more. What a man to have as a father.

• poppers
    poppers

So sorry for your loss, Jeff. I registered as a donor in 2007 when my sister-in-law got cancer, but a match for her wasn't found and she subsequently died. I'm still in the system and hope that my name will get called saying that I am a match for someone in need.

• flipper
    flipper

JEFF- My wife and I send our deepest condolences to you on the loss of your father. I'm so sorry. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit