Please read

by JeffT 60 Replies latest jw friends

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

Deepest sympathy Jeff on the passing of your father. What a wonderful legacy to have left for his family. Your father was a very special person. -Leslie-

• Chariklo
    Chariklo

Dear Jeff,

so very sorry to read of your father's death, but how very proud of him you must be. That article really portrays a wonderful man whose life has made a great difference for so many. People.

Thank you very much for telling us all about him.

• Ding
    Ding

Condolences...

• TweetieBird
    TweetieBird

I wish there were something to say that would help comfort you right now besides how sad we all feel for what you are going through. Just know that you have tons of friends on this board thinking of you right now.

• arwen
    arwen

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Love Arwen

• mouthy
    mouthy

Jeff My deepest sympathy also. What a gift he was to the world.

• minimus
    minimus

Jeff, I am truly sorry for your loss.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Sympathy from 3rd Gen and I for your loss. He was a great man who accomplished much during his long life.

• BlindersOff1
    BlindersOff1

I'm sorry to hear of your loss

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

I am so sorry for your loss of your father. No matter how old our parents are when we lose them, it is still too soon and they are still too young to die. I am happy for you that you and him were able to mend your lives before he died.

The world has also lost a wonderful and brilliant man, researcher and scientist. You have so much reason to be proud of your Dad. As an Oncology nurse, it is such a common practice for us, nurses, to talk to our patients about getting a bone morrow transplant that I never thought about who might have come-up with this life-saving procedure. We just take it for granted that it is an option for our patients. I am really impressed with what your Dad did and with his persistence in continuing to do what others thought would never work. Just this morning I was discussing with a young man about the possibilty of his brother getting a bone morrow transplant. Your father has truly been a life saver for many many people.

I will be buying your father's book to further my education. Thank you for all the links provided.

Again, Condolences to you and your family.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit