Whitney Heichel's body found on Larch Mt., man charged in murder

by trujw 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• trujw
    trujw

Very sad as was said by a poster earlier our shared one time faith makes it seem as if you knew her. RIP

• cantleave
    cantleave

Very sad

• coffee_black
  • Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

The picture of her husband and mother grieving is sad. You're never promised anything in this life. Such a young couple just getting started and some monster comes and alters everything. Doesnt make sense at times.

• tiki
    tiki

so, so sad.....that beautiful young woman.................so sad...........

• nuthouse escapee
    nuthouse escapee

What a sad outcome. I feel so bad for the family. It always pains me to see outcomes like this whether or not the person was/is a JW. She was so young. -Leslie-

• flipper
    flipper

What a horrific tragedy. Too sad for words. Peace, love, and understanding and condolences to her family. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Every time you turn on the news there is yet another girl or woman a victim of foul play! They are not safe ANYWHERE!

My condolences to this poor girl's family.

• Glander
    Glander

I have watched the local news on this tragedy today and I feel as though she could have been one of my grandaughters, or my niece. I can't watch it anymore. Too tragic and senseless.

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

I live in the area, and according to katu.com the latest story "Neighbors never saw Holt, Heichel together" (sorry, Firefox and can't do links) they're reporting that the killer was also a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit