Whitney Heichel's body found on Larch Mt., man charged in murder

by trujw 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• james_woods
    james_woods
    where were the 2 angels to frighten the attacker?

As sick as it might sound - the proper JW response would be: She was going to work at Starbucks, not out in Service. The angels only do this when you are out in service.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

The wedding pics are from the Killer?

Notice that him and his wife have similar facial features, eyes, nose, lips.....

People that marry someone that resembles their own face so closely always end up being wound too tight in my book.

Sounds like the guy just wanted a BJ really bad.... That's a shame, this guy has ruined more than a few lives.

• rmnnoute
    rmnnoute

The family made it clear that Holt was only "an irregular attendee of our meetings." Why the rush to judgment to make him a Witness? All sorts of people attend the meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses, some of whom would never qualify to be Witnesses.

Better to blame Holt's actions on the demon-possessed world to which he still belonged.

• undercover
    undercover

Better to blame Holt's actions on the demon-possessed world to which he still belonged.

Why not just blame it on the guy who confessed to it? You know... Holt himself. No "devil made me do it" bullshit. No "wicked world" delusion. Just Holt. He's responsible all on his own.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Did my special spider sense note the possible presence of a JW apologist troll just now?

• sir82
    sir82
    The family made it clear that Holt was only "an irregular attendee of our meetings." Why the rush to judgment to make him a Witness? All sorts of people attend the meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses, some of whom would never qualify to be Witnesses.

Dude, he got married in a Kingdom Hall in 2010. Thus as recently as 2 years ago he was signed, sealed, delivered as an "exemplary" JW.

Plus the girl knew him well enough to willingly give him a ride that morning.

"Face the facts" as Judge Rutherford would say. The self-confessed killer was a JW through and through.

• Gayle
    Gayle

The JWs teach "see what happens when you start to miss meetings?" Fear rules.

Meeting attendance goes up.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

rmnnoute:

So, he committed this crime because he was irregular at the meetings? Well, what if he made just a few more meetings? Maybe he wouldn't have done it? At what point did the demons enter his mind? Was it after he missed one, two meetings?? (Pardon my sarcasm).

Come on now, stop all this denial that the guy wasn't a JW. He was. Just own it, will you. JWs are not better than anybody else, so stop pretending. You aren't fooling US, just yourselves.

BE HONEST with yourselves for once and say "yes, we have disturbed people in our midst and they can and will do terrible things". It cannot be prevented or predicted and it would not have mattered if he made ALL the meetings and even stayed 'til midnight.

• watson
    watson

rmnnoute - classic

• undercover
    undercover

Did my special spider sense note the possible presence of a JW apologist troll just now?

don't need special powers to detect bullshit 'round here most times...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit