Whitney Heichel's body found on Larch Mt., man charged in murder

by trujw 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

Seems odd that the neighbor could say nobody ever saw Holt and Heichel together yet his relatives told her he was also one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Something doesn't pan out there. Nobody from her congregation is saying anything about Holt being JW. I'm guessing the neighbor interviewed was confused about who was JW or the reporter mixed it up.

Police have released nothing about motive or backstory about Holt.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Neighbors-never-saw-Holt-Heichel-together-175099421.html

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

My condolences to her parents and husband.

• ziddina
    ziddina

This is very sad...

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

Dammit.

I thought about her earlier today, hoping that she would be found alive. My condolences go out to her parents, and I hope that their faith (Even though we may no longer believe) gets them through this horrible crime as well as the loss of their own daughter.

I cannot bear to look at how upset her parents are, especially the father.

JW, Catholic, Atheist, Mormon, etc. Crime affects us all with the evil conditions we see and deal with each and every day.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family, and I hope, I hope so bad that Whitney died before feeling too much pain and horror.

This is sickening.

• cobaltcupcake
    cobaltcupcake

Very sad. For their sake I'm glad they have their congregation around them.

• NOLAW
  • fiddler
    fiddler

It's now being reported that Holt was a JW from her congregation...............

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Report-Holt-Heichel-were-members-of-same-church-175169201.html

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Wondering if this guy was a baptized, just studying, Df'd since the press wouldn't know the difference

Anybody on the board familiar with his and her families?

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

I have seen so many Facebook comments about this, along the lines of "Jehovah will comfort the family during this awful time."

Well, that's mighty big of him.

He's does absolutely f---all to protect individuals that believe in him, but he always shows up just in time to provide comfort.

Reminds me of people who are never around to help when you really need it, but show up just after such help is no longer necessary, and provide sympathy for the situation after the fact.

What 's the point in believing in such a worthless being as this?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm sorry to hear that. Her family must be suffering terribly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit