JW Sister Missing near Portland, OR

by tresdecu 56 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
  • tresdecu
    tresdecu

One of the comments on the KATU site about Whitney:

Well...I have my rights too...and having your scriptures recited to me aren't part of the equation. So...some of us will just ignore you and hope you go away. We all feel her loss...this was a horrible thing. It's just a shame you have to turn it into a sales ploy for your religion.

Good ol'JWs...always a chance to count some time. Smart people see it as a sales ploy.

• Tylinbrando
    Tylinbrando

AGGRAVATED MURDER AMONGST JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

Nothing official has been released about motive or Holt's background.

Let's assume Holt's Parent's neighbors are right that Holt was a JW.

It seems ABC News has stretched the story and claimed Holt was in the same congregation as Hiechel.

Why are none of the Jehovah's Witnesses in the area validating those claims but instead refuting them on discussion boards and comment threads?
    ... Why are there no pictures of Holt and his wife on Hiechel's Facebook page? Wouldn't couples that lived so close together and from the same congregation spend photographic moments together and be close friends?

Something isnt adding up.

Let's assume there is truth to the claim Holt was in Hiechel's congregation.

In my mind there is only one motive. Holt and Hiechel had an affair. It may have been spontaneous and a one time event or a continuous liason living so close together. Heichel felt guilty and wanted to approach the elders, Holt was violently opposed to the idea and made certain Heichel could not approach the elders for a confession of the affair.

Carrying it even further, Hiechel may have been pregnant with Holt's child. After all starting a family was on her bucket list and Husband wasn't for it. The guilt from the affair and pregnancy could have been too much for Hiechel to carry. She needed to confess to the Elders.

Holt could not allow that to happen because it would jeapordize his marriage and reputation as a JW.....

No wonder Holt is on suicide watch

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Report-Holt-Heichel-were-members-of-same-church-175169201.html

• recovering
    recovering

Whoa you go to far with such allegations. There is no evidence of an affair. Shame on you for attempting to start such a rumor. He is obviosly a sick man. Who knows what his rational for murdering her was. She is dead and can no longer defend herself against such wild speculation. Let the poor girl rest in peace.

• arwen
    arwen

http://www.powersstudios.com/blog/pe...n-country-club

His wedding pictures from the Kingdom Hall.

• Tylinbrando
  • daringhart13
    daringhart13

I've said all along that something is bad here......I'm guessing they had an affair, she tried to call it off.....he killed her. DFing scares people into sick things. I'm so angry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit