by EndofMysteries 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"... the 'bad' things come out at night"

Hmmmm, sounds kinda kinky.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

I wouldn't say this was scientific.

Don't you think animals hunt in the day time? I can travel about 3 miles down the road and watch the sparrow hawks hovering over the fields to catch mice. And I don't need night vision goggles to do so.

Not everything on this planet has an opposite either. I know its fun to make a list of things that contrast, but that's not really proving your point.

To say God revealed this to you is to belittle your own intelligence, not to mention your God's.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Okay James so you admit the bible doesn't teach about 'beasts' of burden then? There could be a scripture that says it, I have to see it though.

I am not quoting scriptures that are revealing these things right now. When I am able to share everything then you'll see where in the bible all of them are revealed and had been carefully hidden for the appointed time to have them revealed. I am merely sharing a few bits of the knowledge in there so you may put faith in God and seek him out. Also showing his wisdom and truth and how much in life is there the evidence of his existance.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Because I did not think of any of these things. I read them. I can't take credit for what I read.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Good lord, help this person find their medicines.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

You can find light and darkness and what is associated, examples during both day and night. But it's stronger during those times. The big majority of it. It's not a complete on and off switch, nothing bad at all ever happens in the day and nothing good ever happens at night. It's stronger during those times. People steal during the day, but again a good example.....the 'bad' part of town, where it's generally safe to walk during the day, but you wouldn't ever walk alone at night.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

Matthew 21:5

English Standard Version(©2001)
    “Say to the daughter of Zion, ‘Behold, your king is coming to you, humble, and mounted on a donkey, and on a colt, the foal of a beast of burden.’”

The Bible also claims Bats are a type of bird, when in actuality they are mammals. Tell me why anyone would get scientific advice from the Bible.

There was an appropriate time to reveal to makind that some things have opposites? Could you not have figured this out on your own, you really needed the Bible to discern the subtle differences between light and dark?

In all honestly, I'd be more inclined to say that dark was the 'absence of light', not it's opposite. How do we create darkness? By removing light. Come on, half this stuff wouldn't even make it to a primary school science book. Quit pulling my leg.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM said:

That's also why mosquitos are most active at night. The darkness is ruling.

Asian Tiger Mosquito:

http://www.orkin.com/other/mosquitoes/asian-tiger-mosquitoes/

Aedes albopictus are also known as forest day mosquitoes and Asian tiger mosquitoes. Native to Southeast Asia, these mosquitoes have spread across the globe.

The body of the Asian tiger mosquito is black and white and measures approximately five millimeters in length. Their legs are striped black and white. Males feed on nectar, while the female Asian tiger mosquito has an elongated proboscis used to extract blood. This blood is used in the development of eggs. Unlike other species, Asian tiger mosquitoes lay their eggs near water, though not in it.

Asian tiger mosquitoes can thrive in a wide variety of environments and conditions. They are faster moving and more aggressive than other species of mosquitoes. Asian tiger mosquitoes are known carriers of yellow fever and dengue fever. These mosquitoes are most active during the day and require very little water to breed. Asian tiger mosquito breeding spots can be located near the site where a bite occurs. They may breed near standing puddles, containers, or other bodies of water.

The Asian Tiger mosquito has been found to be a carrier of West Nile virus:

http://www.chron.com/woodlands/health/article/West-Nile-virus-found-in-daytime-mosquitoes-3793662.php

The Woodlands Township is reminding residents to take precautions against mosquito bites at all times of the day.

The
    Texas Department of State Health Services has isolated West Nile Virus in a second mosquito species trapped at two separate surveillance sites in The Woodlands Township and South Montgomery County area.

The
    Aedes albopictus , or the Asian tiger mosquito, tested positive for the disease. This species is active during daylight hours. Street spraying targets the most common carrier of West Nile Virus, the Culex quinquefasciatus mosquito that is active from dusk to dawn.

According to a press release, daytime biters are not affected by nighttime spray programs. Prevention is the only effective treatment for the Asian tiger mosquito. Residents are urged to monitor their landscapes and empty or put away anything that can hold water, including plastic swimming pools, toys, decorative pots, tires and buckets. Rain gutters should also be cleaned so that debris doesn't collect water.

"It is very important that everyone protect themselves from being bitten," said Lynne Aldrich , manager of environmental services for The Woodlands Township, in the press release. "Avoid mosquito bites by wearing long sleeves and long pants and using repellent when outdoors."

• sir82
    sir82
    When did I say the opposite of water is dirt?

Everything God made in the universe has an opposite. Everything is also catagorized as well. male/Good/life/water/daytime etc are grouped female/bad/dirt/death/night etc share as well.

Don't give up the day job at the 7-11.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

flat- read it in a greek/english interlinear, it will not say beast of burden but son of underyolk. or foal. meaning a young donkey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit