Why God created predators and beasts

by EndofMysteries 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

tornapart - worldwide almost every religion and belief is linked so that would not be a surprise

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

Well, EOM, get back to God and ask him about a few of the questions that were raised here, and see if He can't work some of the bugs out in the bugs.

(Oh, this is usually the point where the prophet tries to discredit the scientists as being fooled by the Devil, who supposedly created "false flags" like the Asian Tiger mosquito to operate during the day, not just to annoy people (as only West Nile virus can be), but to really piss off God).

• perfect1
    perfect1

Yeah I think you are going yin yang. Look into this. No god speaking to you required.

• sabastious
    sabastious

KS, just because there are predators that operate during the day doesn't disprove EoM's claims. It just challenges them. It's basic logic that a predator will operate most efficiently at night when the prey need to sleep. Cats have night vision for this purpose. And a mosquito is not a predator it's a parasite which is the opposite of something else than prey.

-Sab

• cofty
    cofty

EofM why are you posting unscientific nonsense and claiming you got it straight from god?

Please stop it, its embarassing.

• moshe
    moshe

It's not a coincidence that a tapeworm is having dinner in someone's colon right now, even though their host might be deep thinkers, the parasite is still dining with gusto.

hey, I just realized- JWs are social parasites- sucking all the good they can from society and giving nothing back-- I guess it's part of God's plan for us.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I got it all from the bible.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So if I like to eat at midnight does that make me a predator? Can you please as God?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

EOM, AGUEST, SAB... who is next?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

that makes sense, now I understand why they created Superman Bizarro

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit