Why God created predators and beasts

by EndofMysteries 74 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

While I am waiting and taking a big break to sort everything out. I thought I would share some very cool life and scientific things that were revealed in the scriptures. Have you ever wondered why God made beasts and predators? Animals which kill other animals? It wasn't because of man sinning that they became violent, they were that way from the start. Everything God made in the universe has an opposite. Everything is also catagorized as well. male/Good/life/water/daytime etc are grouped female/bad/dirt/death/night etc share as well. When moving land creatures were created the animals were part of the good, the beasts and predators were part of the bad. there was light and darkness before the sun and our daytime and nighttime were created. they were made to show what was ruling though. so it's not a coincidence that predators are awake and working at night. and during the daytime are when the animals are out. it's not a coincidence that generally bad things happen in cover of darkness. But that is why there are beasts and that is why they hunt at night. Since light is life we are awake in the day, darkness is death we sleep at night. water gives us life. at death we return to land. the ground is like the female the seeds of plants are the male. water also being male is what's needed to penetrate the earth and grow things. Just though I would share that little bit that God revealed. Not me, HE did. When the truth of the bible is revealed, you will see how it's explanation of everything, science, the true prophecies, all of it is real. Goodnight.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O and I learned all of that from the bible. It's in there. The reason you never heard that taught in the bible is another story, but it's in there.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Your black-and-white thinking is seriously overloaded.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Nothing posted above is untrue. I did not think it, I read it. I did not with smarts understand it, God revealed it.

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

EOM said:

I did not with smarts understand it, God revealed it.

Are you SURE that you want to have a relationship with God? Think about the implications...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYkxWO4Op6c&list=UULhtZqdkjshgq8TqwIjMdCQ&index=1&feature=plcp

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Why did he create effing Mosquitos??? So that Jurassic Park could open up? ;)

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I just figured he created predators and beasts because it made for great entertainment on Nat Geo, Discovery, Animal Planet, etc.. The Planet Earth series with the wild dogs hunting, and Shark Week, good stuff.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

The same concept for bugs as well. That's also why mosquitos are most active at night. The darkness is ruling.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Good and useful bugs, like flies which clean up and such, are in the day active. mosquitos, the bad kind, prefer the darkness and most active during the darkness.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Many of the plant-eaters, such as the plains buffalo, are called beasts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit