That bus driver in Cleveland should get an award. Beautifully executed uppercut.

by Theocratic Sedition 46 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

No, Dave Chappelle.

"Bitch wuz cray."

• Theocratic Sedition
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

She was raising hell with the driver while the bus was in motion. If I would've been the driver, I would've stopped the bus and pushed that nasty bitch out. She deserved what he gave her, and his only mistake was NOT pressing charges after he whipped her ass!

If this goes to court, either civilly or criminally, I can't imagine a jury of Clevelanders finding him guilty. Years ago I lived in the eastern suburbs of Cleveland and thankfully was in much better shape than I am now, and had to get physical a few times with nutjobs like the thing in the video. When someone invades your personal space and is screaming at you with insulting language, you have no idea what you'll do. I think the driver trash talking with that thing was just a way to get her to back down. Unfortunately for her, she didn't. As a matter of fact, she came back for more after he threw her off the bus.

I read in an article that she put her hands around his throat and either choked him or tried to choke him. Just because he works for RTA doesn't mean he has to put up with being verbally and physically attacked. I hope she goes to jail and has to pay out for a civil suit. People, and I use the term loosely, like her, shouldn't be out in the streets, but since she was roaming free in society, she got her just deserts.

• fakesmile
    fakesmile

ahahaha, AMBER LAMPS. hahaha im just gonna say it. she got knocked... tha fuck out.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

She spit on the bus driver before hitting him and putting her hands around his neck while he was driving. In some states, just spitting on someone is a felony if the person has HIV or any other disease that can be transmitted via bodily fluids. At the very least, spitting on someone is considered battery, and she should be brought up on charges instead of playing the victim. Granted, the bus driver could have stopped the bus and called the police, but the facts are that she started the confrontation by hitting him, grabbing his neck and spitting on him while endangering everyone else on the bus. Facts are facts.

Unfortunately, she will probably walk away with a big settlement, all paid for by the citizens of Cleveland.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    ahahaha, AMBER LAMPS. hahaha im just gonna say it. she got knocked... tha fuck out.

• tec
    tec

I don't know about civil suits in the States, but despite the fact that i think he went overboard.... legally, I do not see how he could not be charged with anything. She attacked him, she initiated it, and she has no right to complain. I don't think that makes how he handled it justified or even remotely okay; but she sure doesn't have the right to complain about retaliation for something she started.

Peace,

tammy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit