That bus driver in Cleveland should get an award. Beautifully executed uppercut.

by Theocratic Sedition 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

She had that one comin to her. She's lucky he didnt stomp her out as he had plenty of time to really hurt her.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Did you mean to post a video of that bus driver hitting that woman? I rode the Cleveland buses everyday. I had some tightly wound bus drivers. I wouldn't want them to have the go ahead to start hitting when they get mad. It's part of the job, and they know it. These bus drivers would be belting someone everyday if they got hit everyone they thought deserved it and got away with it. I'd say it's not a good job for someone that can't keep control.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I'm on a tablet and havent quite figured out posting videos. Be my guest if you'd like to post it.

I dont condone hitting women but that girl was anything but and was egging him on. He does probably need a desk job. I'd never take a job like that. I dont know how people deal with the public on that level.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Here is the video, George, but I have to tell you. I've ridden these buses all my life, and what this little girl had to offer was pretty mild to the things I have seen. That man hit her full force, for mouthing off. FOR MOUTHING OFF, a full force hit. She was not threat to him or anyone else. It disturbs me that you may think this was some kind of good thing. This is the job. Mouthy passengers. That doesn't make her behavior okay, but did you see the force this man twice her size delivered to her face? And if you listen carefully, he did not handle this professionally from the beginning. Rather than just calling RTA police (as they always do in these cases) he actually started yelling insults back at her (her face looked like it was sliced up---really?). I have never seen such unprofessional behavior in my years of riding the RTA. From start to finish, he took a mouthy situation and escalated it to violence.

If you can't deal with mouthy passengers, then being a Cleveland bus driver is not for you.

I'm sure some people will jump on and support this guy---but they will be dismissing what this job entails every single day---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-dRSqJRI_Y

• tec
    tec

Well, it looks to me like she put her hands on him first... after the exchange of insults. Camera kind of moves away, but it looks like that. Regardless, I think he went way overboard. An uppercut? He's got the strength to physically put her off the bus; what he did was both unnecessary and brutal.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

I agree with you for the most part, but she wasnt just mouthy. She pushed him, and I believe while he was driving although that might not be the case. She turned it into a physical confrontation.

Ive got a close friend who works in a center home for troubled youth. Hes assisting and monitoring petty dope dealers, bangers, etc.. He was telling me that dealing with the young men was easy compared to the females. With the men he only has to earn their respect as men typically do. The females on the other hand, hes had to get physical with them. The girl in this video is a typical example of that. A hoodrat that needed to get checked.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I didn't see her push him---but it could be there---the camera really moved around and I had a hard time seeing what was happening. And yeah--George--I suppose if your friend get's physical with people half his size-it's probably pretty easy to keep them in line. Funny he feels the need to do so with women more than men.

So how much force is necessary? He was hurling insults back--

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Well i agree with your description of her, and I am of the school of "if you wanna go there, bring it", but he went just a bit further than he had to. It appears that she hit him first, for that alone he could've just swung his arm while sitting down, and he's the one that threw the "first uppercut".

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I am disturbed by the full force he used on this person. I'm sure there will be a lot of arguing about details, but I can't believe how hard he hit her and the angle he chose. I didn't even know what an uppercut was before this----which means he did know---and he used such on this woman. Nobody will argue that she was innocent, but does that mean that we can act without restraint? Why not just shoot her in the head?

Maybe it's just watching this large man pound this woman in the face that disturbs me very much. Seems to me he had thousands of options, but he chose this one. I can't watch it again.

• cult classic
    cult classic

She started it. She was disrespectful to an older man (spitting on him and attacking him) and endangered the lives of everyone on the bus. Political correctness about hitting a female and all, only goes so far. She attacked first and got the worst end of the deal. Her fault.

She will definitely think twice before provoking the next guy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit