Mrs Punk left the family!

by punkofnice 86 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry, wishing you & the boys some peace.

• finally awake
    finally awake

Have you looked into therapy for your boys? I hope that they can bounce back

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Sorry to hear what you are going through but it seems to be for the best. It is great the boys went with you and must be a huge relief.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I can relate to the stress of living with a paranoid. The Jehovah's Witnesses only feed in to this paranoia. May you sleep well now, and may she stay on her medication.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

F*ck you, Watchtower. Just f*ck you.

hang in there, comrade Punk.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi Punko! It's good to see you. I'm sorry for your boys. I hope they adjust quickly.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Sorry to hear about the break-up of your family.Can't believe she left the boys but it may turn out for the best,at least they will be away from the borg. Do hope your wife's mental health improves. The borg can disrupt the strongest person's mental health. Keep strong.

PHG

• King Solomon
    King Solomon

As jgnat mentioned, it might be good to explain this to your sons as Mom being sick, where her JW beliefs are only one symptom of her paranoia and not necessarily the cause (it should be easy for them to understand how paranoid people would be attracted to the JW doomsday "the world sucks" message, like moths are attracted to flames). Why? Since that approach really is likely closer to the truth, and unfortunately there's nothing that can be done to help her until Mom worsens, since freedom of religion covers a multitude of mental illness diagnoses. Her JW daughter is likely a co-dependent, helping her persist in the delusion.

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Punk,

Sorry for the break up of your family. The darkesk clouds bring the rain that causes growth. Your boys are able to see through the WT deceptions and hopefully your daughter will be able to see also in time. Time will heal many things.

Reopened Mind

• soft+gentle
    soft+gentle

punk we are here for you. I hope that in time you and your children will heal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit